45-Rainbow (weather last part)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Rain is Jenlisa's favourite weather. And there's always a rainbow after the rain.

***

Regret

That what Jennie feels.  A regret of marrying someone who can't treat her right.

Every night on her sleep she regretted everything. But it was too late for her to back out. She was already married.

Jennie cries as she sees the kiss mark on her husband's long sleeves collar. Jennie is aware of how her husband cheats on her. She sobs as she folds his clothes and put it in their laundry.

Jennie went to their kitchen to prepare their food. She wipes her tears away while staring their food.

She remembered how Lisa will wrap her arms around her waist when she prepared their dinner.

"Hmm... Smells good" Lisa said and planted kisses on Jennie's shoulder. "but you smell better. I love you scent, baby" Lisa whispered to her ears.

Jennie bit her lips trying to hide her smile to Lisa's compliments. "I'm cooking baby," Jennie said. "Stop distracting me, let's to that later" Jennie pout and giggles.

But Lisa didn't let her go. Instead, she planted more kisses on her shoulder to her cheeks.

"Cook my favourite, food when we got married," Lisa said after planting kisses on Jennie. "Your food is my favourite"

Jennie drops the Spoon that she uses for stirring the food and cries while covering .

"If only... " She whispered.

If she can only go to the dimension where she didn't leave Lisa she won't hesitate to go. But she can't, all she can do is to regret and accept everything.

Jennie bitterly smiled as she waited for her husband on their dining table with all the food that she prepared. It was their birthday today, but he didn't come for dinner.

Jennie was tired from her work on her birthday. She rubs her eyes while opening the door because she was so sleepy.

But as she opened the door,  she was startled by Lisa. She was standing in front of her holding a cake with a candle that is lit.

Jennie regained her energy back just by seeing Lisa with her smile.

"Happy birthday, baby" Lisa greets her. "Make a wish," Lisa said and offer her to blow the candle.

Jennie smiled and closed her eyes and make a wish before blowing the candles.

"What did you wish for?" Lisa asked when Jennie opened her eyes. But instead, Jennie ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter