68 - Pillow talk

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wherein Lisa is having a hard time talking to Jennie. 

***

Lisa catches her breath before opening up a bottle of water and drank half of it. 

She was still panting but she gave the bottle to the girl beside her, Jisoo. And the other girl finished drinking the water. 

They've just finished rehearsing their dance performance for their upcoming concert in Seoul. 

Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa took their sit on the ground and leaned on anything that they can rest their back.  

Lisa choose to lay her back on the ground. She was still catching her breath when Jisoo called her name. 

"Tell your girl to take a rest," Jisoo said and pointed at Jennie's direction. Lisa looked at where she pointed. She saw Jennie who was repeating their routine from the start. 

"Rosé, tell unnie to take a rest," Lisa asked Rosé on her right side to go and talk to Jennie. 

But Rosé giggled and shakes her head as her answer. "Why me?" Rosé asked. "You're her girlfriend" She giggles. Jisoo nodded and agree with what Rosé said. 

"I've seen her lurking on the social media last night, and she seems a little bit off this morning" Jisoo commented. "Maybe something is up, ask her, Lisa" Jisoo ordered Lisa. 

Lisa hesitated if she'll approach Jennie or let others approach her. "You know I'm not good at comforting someone?" Lisa said and sighed. "I may not be the best person to ask her that, chichu" Lisa said while giving Jisoo a sad smile. 

"We know" Jisoo and Rosé both said. "But you have great listening skills, trust me," Jisoo said and taps Lisa's shoulder and Lisa sits on the ground. 

Rosé grabs the unopened bottle of water on her side and gave it to Lisa. "Go Tiger" Rosé giggled before making her way to Jisoo and leaned on her shoulder and making it her pillow. 

Lisa was standing behind Jennie while she practices her dance. She bit her lips trying to think of good words to tell Jennie. 

She obviously saw how Jennie started this morning with a frown on her face, but she always has no words to tell to cheer Jennie up.  

She was not born a talker, and she's not used to talking to people and opening up to them. And even though she really likes to help Jennie, she always finds it hard for her to talk to her own girlfriend. 

When the song finish and Jennie did her final post. Lisa clapped shyly at the back and it made Jennie noticed her presence. 

"That was amazing," Lisa said and opened the bottle of water for Jennie. "You're amazing, Jennie," She said and gave the water to her. 

Jennie smiled shyly with Lisa's compliments. "Having complimented by the best dancer? This is an achievement" Jennie giggled and take the water on her hand and drank it. She hungrily drank the whole water. 

Lisa wants to ask her about what's bothering her but she's just to shy to ask Jennie. "Why are you staring at me?" Jennie asked after she drank the water and raised her brow at Lisa. 

Lisa bit her lips, "I love you", simply confessed and it made Jennie smiles widely while blushing. 

"I know that silly" Jennie said and rolled her eyes trying to hide her smile. 

Lisa really knows how to make her heart flutters. Jennie hates and loves it at the same time. 

"What I mean is..." Lisa paused and sighed. "You can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter