69 - Seoul 23

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wherein Jennie and Lisa are both detectives

***

 

Police vehicles are all around at one store in the street of Seoul. Last night, culprits steal at the electronic shop when everyone is having their good sleep. 

Jennie walks in the shop, luckily she was wearing her black boots and it protects her feet from the shattered glass of the shop. 

Jennie opens her notepad she reached the victim's place. "We just have few questions for you, sir," Jennie said and search for the place. "What are the things that the culprits have stolen?" she asked the victim. 

"It was laptops, camera, and cellphones" The victim stated. Jennie nods while writing it done on her notepad "It is worth about—" Jennie raised her brow when the victim stopped talking. And when she looked at his way, she saw that the victim was looking at the front door which made her look at it too. 

There was a tall girl with a black leather jacket who was wearing her black helmet standing there. 

Jennie watches her took off her helmet, but it made a slow-motion effect on Jennie, cause she sure knows who's behind that helmet. Lisa fixed her hair and runs her hand to her hair to brush it, and it made Jennie's heart pound hard. 

Jennie bit her lips when Lisa looked at her way. "Kim, what happened here?" Lisa asked but Jennie was still frozen from her position. Lisa walks towards her and snapped her fingers in front of Jennie. "What happened here?" Lisa asked coldly when Jennie was back at her self. 

Jennie gulped when she saw Lisa was inches away from her. "A burglary," Jennie said while stuttering and looked away to avoid Lisa's gaze. 

"Interesting" Lisa said while playing her helmet on her hands. "Have you checked the cameras?" Lisa asked, and Jennie nodded as her answer. 

"They were all wearing ski mask when they enter, before shooting at all the cameras" Jennie added as a piece of information. 

When Lisa looked around to search the place, Jennie started asking questions to the victim. 

"Or did they," Lisa said moments later after she searched the area. "It's an electronic shop, and having at least one working hidden camera will do to find our culprits," Lisa said and played the video on the screen showing the three culprits with their face while they're robbing the shop. "Thanks to this bear" Lisa added and removed the connection to the television before throwing it at Jennie's hands. 

Jennie was quick to catch the bear while looking amusingly at Lisa. "What's with that look?" Lisa asked coldly at Jennie while she raised her brow at her. "And you mister, how come you don't anything about this bear?" Lisa asked. 

"It was my son's gift, he didn't tell me about the camera," He said. 


Lisa runs her hand on her hair while listening to the victim. "Bring that to the two-three to file a search operation for the culprit," Lisa said to Jennie while pointing at the bear. Jennie nods at her order. "Good" Lisa pats Jennie's hair before walking her way to the entrance. 

Jennie bit her lips trying to prevent herself from smiling. She followed Lisa outside but she saw Lisa was already at her motorcycle but she stills calls her name. "Can you give me a ride?" Jennie asked. 

Lisa slides up the face shield and smirked on Jennie. "You wish," Lisa said before sliding down the protector and starts her engine. Lisa salutes to Jennie before accelerating. 

Instead of getting mad at Lisa, Jennie can't help herself but smile and blush because of Lisa. 

 

 

Jennie was busy making their police report while glancing every minute to the elevator. She's waiting for Lisa to come, but as usual, she's late. 

When Jennie heard the elevator door opened, she glanced at it and she saw Lisa entering the precinct, with her usual black leather jacket look. Jennie took the box on her table before taking a deep breath. 

When Lisa was on her desk, which is in front of her desk, "For you" Jennie said and extended her arm to give the box for Lisa. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows before accepting the gift. 

"What's this?" Lisa asked with her furrowed eyebrows. And tries shaking the box. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter