42 - Repay (Thief pt. 3)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Lisa came back from Jennie's house that she used to call home. Outside Jisoo's studio, a red unfamiliar car was parked outside. Lisa thought it was one of Jisoo clients.

Lisa takes a deep breath, she doesn't know how to face Jisoo after what happened a while ago with Jennie.  

When she went out of her car she saw Jisoo smiling sweetly from the door of her studio.  The same smile that she gave to Lisa when Lisa was crying herself out.  Lisa felt more guilty because of what she did today. Jisoo doesn't deserve to get hurt. 

"You're back," Jisoo said while smiling. "I'm glad you're finally back" Jisoo added before giving Lisa a tight hug.  

When Jisoo pulled away from their hug, she notices a tear escaped from her eyes. "Someone wants to talk to you," Jisoo said and held Lisa's hand to enter her office. 

The moment the door open, Lisa saw a familiar face, her heart aches to see her for the second time. The red hair girl smiled at her weakly. "We've met before," Chaeyoung said while looking at her direction. "Do you still remember me?" Chaeyoung asked while giggling to ease the tension. 

"Of course..." Lisa softly answered. Who wouldn't remember one of the causes of her heartbreak? "Chaeyoung right?" Lisa asked her. And she nodded as a response. 

"I'll leave her to you Chaeyoung," Jisoo said and gives Lisa a little push before closing the door. 

Silence surrounded the area for few minutes. Until Chaeyoung asked her to sit to make her more comfortable. 

"I know this is a bit awkward, but I'm here to talk about Jennie," Chaeyoung said.  

"I don't want talk about Jennie" Lisa answered and was about to walk out but Chaeyoung held her hand. 

"She loves you. She still does" With those words Lisa's heart starts beating loudly. "Jennie and I already on the bottom rock of our relationship when you came. We decided long ago to have our divorce, but it didn't happen since she got mad at me"

"Don't—" 

"When my lover broke up with me, I came back to ruin Jennie's life, her new life with you" 

"Stop—" 

"It's all my fault, Lisa. I'm sorry, forgive me for everything. But Jennie didn't deserve all the pain" 

"I said stop!" Lisa shouted and removed her hands on her. Tears are falling on her eyes hearing Jennie's truth. She declined to listen to any excuses that Jennie have. "I don't want to hear any more from you" 

Lisa wipes her tears. But her tears won't stop falling on her eyes. 

"Just leave, Chaeyoung," Lisa said while crying. 

Chaeyoung leaves Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter