55 - Forbidden

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Jennie and Lisa having a forbidden love. 

***

When Lisa felt that the person besides her was about to leave, she wraps her arms around her waist. And pull her closer. 

"Stay more minutes" Lisa whispered to her back and planting kisses on her back. 

Jennie on her side felt the warm breath from Lisa and made her gulped. "You know I can't," Jennie said and tries to remove her hands around her. "Lisa, I really need to go" Jennie added when she realized Lisa won't let her go. 

"Stay with me, Jennie" Lisa pleaded, "Just for one more day" Lisa added and continue to plant kisses on her neck. 

"Babe, you know I can't stay here for long" Jennie said and finally turned her body around to face Lisa. I promise I'll be back at your place" Jennie added and cupped Lisa's face and kissed her on lips. 

Lisa respond to her kisses and tries to deepen their kiss. When Jennie was about to undress Lisa her phone e ring. 

She immediately pulls away from their kiss and answers her phone. 

"Hey?" Jennie answered. Lisa pouts and continues to kiss her on the neck. 

"Y-yes, I'll be home soon," Jennie said and tries to distance herself from Lisa but Lisa pulled her closer and didn't stop kissing her. Jennie bit her lips trying not to moan from Lisa's kisses. "All right, bye," Jennie said and hang up.

"Liz, I was talking to—" 

"I know" Lisa simply said and stares blankly on her eyes. "I'm sorry," Lisa said with an apologetic smile. 

"I'll be back home, Chaeyoung is waiting for me," Jennie said and leave Lisa on the bed to fix herself. 

Lisa watches her fixed herself until she went out of the room without telling her anything. 

"You still choose to be with her" Lisa whispered. "When will I win your heart over her?" and felt her tears on her cheeks. 

 

 


Lisa sipped at her coffee while waiting for Jennie. She taps her finger on the table and quickly looked at the door when it opens. 

She smiled when she saw Jennie walking in,  but it disappeared when Chaeyoung was following her at the back. 

Lisa stands up to greet them, she kissed Jennie's cheeks and Chaeyoung's cheek. 

"It's been so long since I last saw you" Chaeyoung cheerfully greeted. And both of them took their sit. "Wifey, I'll grab us some drinks," Chaeyoung said and excused herself. 

"Why is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter