15th - Class

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In which Jennie is Lisa's professor in college

***

"Lisa let's ditch our class?" Jisoo asked after they eat their lunch. Lisa shakes her head, their next subject is her most favourite subject because she has a huge crush on her professor.

"It's Jennie's subject, I'll never ditch that class" 

"We call her ma'am,  you should try too" 

"I preferred calling her baby, she's a cute dumpling" Lisa said and daydream about her and Jennie having a date.  


"Good afternoon, class. The sun is beautiful today isn't it?" Jennie greeted her class and everyone greeted her with a smile. Especially who was smiling brightly at the first row. 

"You look more beautiful than the sun, Jennie," Lisa said and their whole class teased them.  

Jennie hides her smile and shakes her head with Lisa's banter. "Lisa, call me ma'am" She ordered Lisa but she shakes her head. 

Jennie started discussing their lesson and she's a bit uncomfortable because Lisa smiling at her from ear to ear.  

"Lisa?  Is there any problem? Do have any question?" Jennie asked Lisa who kept smiling at her.  

"I have no problem but I have a question" Lisa scratches her head and think for a question. 

"Go ahead, ask your question," Jennie said and waited for Lisa's question.  

"Will you go out with me?" Everyone was shocked by her sudden question but they all and Jennie. 

"Very funny, Lisa," Jennie said and giggles at Lisa's question. 

Lisa pouts when Jennie laugh, she knows Jennie didn't take her question seriously. But she's damn serious about dating Jennie. 


After their discussion, everyone left the lecture room except Lisa and Jennie. Jennie notices Lisa who stayed inside the room. 

"What is it, Lisa?" Jennie asked. 

"I'll walk you home, Jennie" 

"That's so sweet of you, but go ahead,  Lisa. I have tons of paper to do" Jennie said but Lisa stayed in her seat. 

"Then I'll wait for you, Jen" 

"How many times would I tell you to call me, Ma'am or Ms Kim?" Jennie asked and let Lisa stayed in the lecture room while she finishes her paper works. 

"I preferred calling you Mrs manoban, Jennie" 

"You want me to become your mom?" Jennie teased and smiled while she types. And Lisa giggles at her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter