19th - Wedding

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Jennie and Lisa plan for the wedding

***


Since Jennie was a kid, she always dreams of a perfect and magical wedding for her wedding. 

"...and there will be horses waiting outside the church. While we walk everyone will throw roses on the aisle. Then we'll kiss before we ride the horsie" Little Jennie giggled while telling her story to Little Lisa, her best friend. 

Lisa loves listening to her story and how she plans for her future at her young age.  

"You mean, you want an expensive wedding?" Lisa laugh but Jennie glared at her and hits her softly on her arm. 

Lisa stands up from her seat in the swing, where they always stay after school and stand in front of Jennie. The other girl looks up at her since she was sitting on the swing. 

"You have this expensive ideal wedding. But if you'll really be happy, then I'll make sure it will happen" Lisa smiled and level her eyes on Jennie's eyes. She saw how Jennie's eyes sparkle but she hides her smile.  

She always hides her smile. She never wants Jennie to suspect her. She never wants Jennie to realize that Lisa is slowly falling for her best friend. 

 

On their usual spot at the park in the back of the school,  Lisa was piggyback riding Jennie, after Lisa losing at their bet who'll get the higher score at their test.  

She gently put Jennie on her seat the swing.  After she puts Jennie down, Lisa breath heavily. The park is a bit far from their school.

"Manduekie, you're getting heavier these days" Lisa laugh but Jennie glared at her. She loves teasing Jennie.

"Stop complaining and better luck next time on next exam, I told you to review our lessons right?" Lisa gulped, she's aware that Jennie will start lecturing her about her games and how she stays up late for it. Lisa can't do anything but to scratch the back of her head while listening to her sermon.

"I know... I get it... I promise not to do it next time" 

"You should really start focusing on your study, you should care for your future" 

'I know, I still need to save money for your ideal wedding' Lisa whispered.

"Are you murmuring something bad about me?" Jennie asked while raising an eyebrow on Lisa. Lisa gulped before shaking her head,  Jennie almost caught her. 

 

"Maybe we'll have 3 children, is that enough?" Jennie asked on Lisa who was busy solving at her math problem. 

They're at the library and Jennie was tutoring Lisa on her math problem. But Lisa can't concentrate since Jennie talks non stop about her plans. 

"The derivatives of 4x" Jennie looks at Lisa confusingly. "That's the number of children you should have" Jennie laughs the moment she understands what Lisa is trying to tell. 

"You really are focusing on your study that's great" Jennie smiled before messing Lisa's hair. 

Jennie made Lisa's heart flutters. Lisa's in great danger, she's falling deeply on her best friend. She needs to act but she doesn't have the courage yet. She's afraid to lose her friendship with Jennie.  

'If not now, then it will be never' Lisa said to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter