43-Spring (weather pt. 3)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold breeze is now gone. Lisa didn't feel cold anymore. She didn't need Jennie's warmth.

She promised to herself that after the cold cold winter, that on the spring season she'll start her new life without Jennie. That she'll accept now that Jennie is not on her side anymore. That Jennie was not hers anymore.

Lisa tied her hair tightly as she opens the window and breathes the fresh air of spring.

"This is a great start" Lisa motivated herself as she looked up in the sky and the sunlight of the sun touches her face. She waits for a second after watching the sunrise.

Today she planned to rearrange her house. She didn't move any single thing on her house since she always wants to remember Jennie.

She started with her couch. She stares at it and a lot of memories came to her.

She imagined how Lisa sits on the left while Jennie will lay her head on her legs as the watches their favourite Netflix series, or how they cuddle and make out on that couch. 

Lisa smiled bitterly and move the couch to the wall and rearrange her living room. 

"It was a great memory," Lisa said as she pushed her couch on the wall so she can rearrange her living room.

A lot of things was under her couch.  Some are just trash but one particular thing is what she noticed.

Lisa picked up a Polaroid picture. She bitterly smiled and stares at Jennie's stolen picture while reading her book. 

She remembered she put it on the case of her phone but she lost it. "I've been looking at you everywhere," She said with a sad tone. She treasures the picture since the book that she was reading was her first gift for Jennie.

Lisa stands up and put the picture on her pocket. "I'll always treasure you," Lisa said before putting the picture to her pocket.

 

After cleaning the living room,  Lisa went straight to the kitchen and dining area. Lisa stares at the two chairs in front of each other. Lisa sits on her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter