89 - Last song for you (a song for you pt.2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was looking blankly while strumming her guitar in her room. She started humming the last part of the song that she created a month ago.  

Her song is about how she fell in love with the girl of her dreams, that everyone will feel how happy to be in love. But apparently, for her, the song that every time she played it on her guitar will cause pain and sadness towards her. 

"Beautiful, my love" Lisa sang,  and bit her lips as her memory of Jennie came on her mind. " Beautiful, your heart" She looked up to keep her tears on her eyes but she failed, again. She always failed on keeping herself not to cry.  "It's beautiful life," She said in a cracked voice. 

"Did you cry last night?" Jisoo asked with her concerned voice as she entered their room and saw Lisa with her swollen eyes. 

"Ani, I watched a drama. You should watch it too" Lisa didn't look at her and lied. 

"You're not good at lying, Lisa" Jisoo sighed and looked at Jennie's chair and saw her with Rosie beside her, and they seemed very happy being with each other. "Get over her, she's happier with Rosie," Jisoo said, she knows it will hurt her friend's feeling, but Lisa needs to know the truth. 

"Easier said than done," Lisa said with irritation on her tone. "I'm trying, unnie" Lisa sighed and looked at Jennie and Rosie's place. "I'm really trying," Lisa said with a frustrated tone. 

"That's the scary thing about love," Jisoo said and glanced back at Lisa who was busy watching Rosie and Jennie. "Loving someone so dearly, even if we're not sure if they can love us back" She sighed. "It's unfair" She bitterly smiled and took her seat. 

"You should write her another song" Jisoo suggested and Lisa scoffed. "I'm serious" Jisoo said which made Lisa gave her a confusing look. 

"What for?" She asked. 

"Remember why you wrote that song for Jennie. You said it was to express and let her know how you felt for her?" Lisa nodded. "Then write again, to tell your feelings and narrate your stories. Write your emotions and hurt us with your song. Maybe it'll help you to ease the pain she caused" Jisoo said and smiled at Lisa. 

"Thanks, unnie. Maybe you're right" Lisa said and smiled at her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter