29th - Cure

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie got sick and Lisa was there to take care of her. 

***

Lisa wakes up in the middle of the night. She looked at Jennie's side on the bed. Jennie is trembling, she's cold. 

Lisa forms a sad smile seeing her girlfriend in that state. Lisa placed her hands on Jennie's forehead to check her temperature. 

"Still hot" Lisa whispered when she felt the hot skin of Jennie. 

Lisa went to their kitchen and look for some medicine in their cabinet. 

'If only I could come earlier then she won't catch fever' Lisa blamed herself, she was about to pick up Jennie from her office but an emergency meeting came and she needed to attend it. And because of Lisa's delayed, Jennie got wet because of the rain.  

Lisa went back to their room and placed a cup of water and her medicine on Jennie's bed table.

She gently brushing Lisa's bangs on the side of her ear. Lisa carefully wakes up Jennie by tapping her softly while she calls her name. 

"Nini, wake up.  You need to drink your medicine" Lisa said trying her best to be careful. "Come on, baby" 

Jennie slowly opened her eyes when she heard Lisa's sweet voice. Jennie weakly smiled when the first thing she saw was Lisa's bright smile. 

Lisa helped Jennie to sit on the bed. She placed a pillow on her back just to support her. 

"Here you go," Lisa said and gave Jennie her medicine. 

While Jennie taking up her medicine, Lisa checks her back, and Jennie was sweating hard. 

She got worried her fever may get worse if she'll dry her sweat on her clothes. 

Lisa searched for Jennie new clothes in their closet. When she looks back at Jennie's direction, she saw her girl with closed eyes while leaning on the pillow. It was the effect of her medicine.

Lisa smiled when she heard Jennie snoring softly. Lisa went close to her and she slowly ed her clothes.

But Jennie stopped her when she's midway in ing her clothes. 

"I have a girlfriend," Jennie sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter