87 - Name of love

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie awkwardly smiles at Lisa when Jisoo introduced her. She expects Lisa to be the same. Since she knew they ended up bad. 

But to her surprise, Lisa handles it professionally and smiled at her as nothing happened in their past. "So your the other Kim" She giggles and offered her hand for a handshake. "Nice to finally meet you" She added. 

Jennie hesitantly accepted her hand. She was confused about why Lisa was acting like they never met before. 

"My little sister is bit shy, like how she was before" Jisoo commented when she noticed how quiet Jennie was while observing Lisa. 

"The total opposite of you?" She teased and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. While Jennie was watching in front of them. 

A lot of questions are going inside her mind. About how Lisa acts like she didn't know her. 

"Is she acting right now?" Jennie thought to herself while observing them both on Jisoo's car. 

Jisoo was driving while Lisa sits beside her and Jennie's eyes were focused on their intertwined hands. 

She felt a pain in her heart a bit. She knows she moved on from Lisa but seeing her again, with someone else brings back the pain from her past. 

"Since when did you two meet?" Jennie asked she saw Lisa looked at the back mirror and met her eyes. 

"Years ago, when I came to Korea to study" Lisa answered. Jennie slowly nods. 

"You're a foreigner?" Jennie acts like she was surprised and didn't know that information about her. 

'If she can act, then I'll do the same'She thought to herself, decided to act like she doesn't know Lisa at all as Lisa does.

"Isn't it obvious, Jennie?" Jisoo giggled stating the obvious to Jennie. She shrugged her shoulders at them. 

"Just making sure" She murmured. "You two are dating officially, right?" Jennie asked. 

"She finally opens her heart again" Jisoo commented, and it made Jennie more confused and curious. 

"She means, yes, we're going out?" Lisa giggled confirming their relationship. 

Jennie was about to ask her another question, Jisoo stopped the car on parking outside their house. 

Jennie quickly went down to checked their old house. She hasn't been here for years. And seeing it again made her teared up a little. 

"Welcome home, sis" Jisoo said and wrapped her arms around her neck and buries her face on her shoulder. "We missed you," Jisoo said and held her wrist before dragging her inside their house. 

Their house hasn't changed that much, she still saw the back garden where she and Jisoo used to play a lot. 

"I missed this place" Jennie mumbled while swinging herself on their swing outside their house. 

"I missed you too, Jennie," Jisoo said, who was beside her and grabbed her hands. "You're home now," she said. 

Jennie smiled seeing her sister smiling at her. But her guilt came, about Lisa. She knows Jisoo needs to know the truth about Lisa and her. 

"About Lisa..." Jennie shyly started to open up the topic. 

"Isn't she lovely?" Jisoo asked. "You two might actually know each other" Jisoo suggested, and it made her eyes went wider. 

"You—"

"She went to New Zealand as well.  So maybe you two run with each other" Jisoo cut her off, before giggling. Her smile fades remembering the first time she saw Lisa. "She was hurt, I saw her in pain. She let me fixed her, and finally, she's okay" Jisoo narrated the first time she saw Lisa. 

"She was hurt?" Jennie asked. She knows she's the one who hurt Lisa. The first pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter