33 - Crush (Class prequel)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa crushing over her senior, Jennie

***

Lisa was a transferee on their school.  She was nervous since she is a freshman and new to the school.  

"Watch out, dork," A group of girls said when they hit Lisa. She almost falls on the ground but luckily someone was behind her to stop her from falling.  

"Hey, careful sweetheart," Jennie said sweetly before helping Lisa. Jennie smiled sweetly at Lisa. And Lisa gulped when she saw a beautiful small girl in front of her. 

"T-thanks," She said shyly and that made Jennie giggles. She places her hand on Lisa's hair before messing it. 

"Be careful next time, okay?" Jennie said before leaving Lisa. 

It's the first time that her heart was beating loudly because of someone. 

After that day,  Lisa searched at the whole school for Jennie. She finds out that Jennie was her senior and is graduating students. 

Lisa always looks from afar but always hide to Jennie. She can't control her heart for beating loudly when she is around. 

"Do you like her?" Jisoo asked when they were eating their lunch. Lisa shrugged her shoulders. 

She never likes someone before. "Do you think I like her?" Lisa asked Jisoo to confirm her feelings towards Jennie. 

"Based on the facts that I gathered, you do have the symptoms of having a crush" Jisoo said before sipping on her drink.  "Exhibit 1, is that you always search for her,  in every place. Exhibit 2, you get excited when you see her.  And lastly, exhibit 3, you said that you're heart 'doki-doki' when she's around" Jisoo explain with her hand gestures and Lisa listened to her carefully. "Therefore, my conclusion is that,  yeah,  you do like her" Lisa nods at Jisoo's explanation about her feelings for Jennie. 

'Maybe I do like her' She thought to herself.

After admitting her feelings towards Jennie,  Lisa grabs courage to get close to Jennie. 

She even joins the drama club of Jennie, so she could be with her every day. 

"Nini, let's go home together?" Lisa asked Jennie after they finished their work today. 

Jennie giggles when Lisa asked her.  They've been going home together much often now because of the play they will do next week. 

"You do love that chocolate milk that much?" Jennie asked after they bought a chocolate milk at the convenience store on their way home.  

"You should try it sometimes," Lisa said and sips from the straw of the chocolate milk. "Can I tell you something?" She asked Jennie. 

"Yeah, sure" 

"I like you" Lisa casually said and that made Jennie surprised. She often got a confession but she never gets confession this boldly. "Is it too straightforward?" Lisa asked when she saw the surprised look on her face. Jennie nods in her answer. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter