18th - Miss u

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Jennie misses Lisa when she flies to Indonesia. 

***

 

Jennie sneaks in Lisa's room after their v live ended. She saw Lisa was packing her things. She pouts when she remember Lisa will be flying to Indonesia tomorrow. 

She hugs Lisa from the back and rests her head on her shoulder. Lisa secretly smiled when she smells Jennie's scent. 

"Bring me with you" Jennie pleaded. Lisa giggles because she imagined that Jennie is pouting. 

"Nini, I will stay there just for a day. I'll be home soon" Lisa said and remove Jennie's hands on her waist and face her. Lisa softly touches her cheek and gives her a kiss on her forehead. "I'll be quick, I promise" Lisa smiled and that make Jennie smile too. 

Even though Jennie finds Lisa annoying most of the time, but she can't last a day without seeing her dorky girlfriend. She may not show it but Jennie missed Lisa when she's away with her. 

 

The morning came, Jennie slept on Lisa's room, and she wouldn't let Lisa get out of her bed. 

"Nini, I need to take a bath now. I have a flight today" Lisa said while waking Jennie up. Little did she know, Jennie was awake the whole time and faking her sleep so Lisa could stay in her bed with her. "C'mon Nini, I know you're awake. I'll give you a dozen kiss if you let go of me" Lisa giggles. 

'Don't be tempted, she will still kiss you anyway' Jennie thought. But Lisa's offer was just too powerful to not be tempted. 

She slowly opened her eyes and see how Lisa smirked at her. She regrets opening her eyes,  she knows Lisa will . 

"Come here now, baby," Lisa said and open her arms for a hug. Jennie hugs her. 

Lisa cupped Jennie's face and filled her with kisses. Jennie can't help but smile while Lisa showering her with kisses. 

"Bonus kiss," Lisa said before claiming Jennie's lips. 


Jennie was in their living room when Lisa finished dressing up. Lisa looks great, especially in white.  So she approached her girlfriend and block her way. 

"Change your clothes" Jennie ordered while pouting at Lisa. Her girlfriend raised her eyebrows on her, Jennie never cared on what she wears as long as she's comfortable with it. 

"Why, baby? Is it ugly?" Lisa asked and a sad smile form on her lips. Jennie's comment is very important to her, she'll listen to what Jennie think. 

"No,  you're perf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter