93 - Hope not

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You need to meet someone better than me and be happy"


***

While staring at the ceiling of another girl's apartment, Lisa lit her cigarette after having great with her. She leaned on the headboard of the bed and covers herself with the thin blanket.

"That's fun," She said while catching her breath, started smoking the cigarette on her hand. "We should do it again next time," Lisa said after blowing the smoke from .

"We might get caught," The girl said before throwing her arms around Lisa's waist. But Lisa groaned loudly and removed her hands around her.

"Stop cuddling, it's just casual ," She said and put her cigarette on the ashtray on the top of the bed table. "And don't worry about being caught, she won't mind" She smirked before leaving the bed to find her clothes.

"Aren't you being unfair to her?" She asked again while Lisa busy buttoning her pants. "You have a girlfriend and you're still having with someone?" Lisa chuckled after hearing her questions.

"Am I? Is it unfair too on my part that she can't give what I want?" She asked again. "I love her, I do. But if she can't satisfy my needs, then she should not be surprised if she finds out I'm satisfying myself with others"

"That's bull, Lisa," The girl said and hits the cigarette of Lisa on the ashtray. "And thank God I'm single, I don't need to face this kind of problem," She said after blowing the smoke out .

"It's not a problem, Chaeng. I'm just a girl in a relationship that wanted to satisfy my needs that her girlfriend can't give" She said and took the cigarette out of her hand.

"But still,  you're an arsehole,  Lisa," Chaeyoung said and took the cigarette from Lisa after she bowed the smoke. "You leaving?"

"Yeah, we have dinner tonight. And late because of your talk" Lisa said and rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung. "Call me if you want another round" Lisa said and winked before leaving her apartment.

Lisa saw Jennie, her girlfriend, outside the restaurant with an empty seat in front of her.

"Baby!" She called her when Jennie saw her she immediately smiled and stands up to welcome her with a hug. "Sorry, I'm late," She said and hugged Jennie and kissed her cheeks.

"That's okay,  baby. At least you're here now" Jennie said and took her seat and Lisa follows. "I smelled cigarette, are you smoking again?" Jennie asked with a concerned tone.

Lisa sighed loudly and bit her lips. "I'm just stressed with work and stuff" Lisa defended herself.

"I thought you'll stop?" Jennie asked again and she heard loud groans from Lisa.

"Jennie, can we drop this? Let's not ruin the mood, alright baby?" Lisa asked and trying to calm herself. Jennie slowly nods and Lisa pours her a glass of wine.

"Hey, I have something for you" Jennie stated and brought out a small box from her pouch while Lisa was busy eating her food.

Lisa open the box and see a cute star pendant attached to a necklace. Lisa smiled before looking at Jennie who was smiling widely at Lisa's reaction.

"I know you have this obsession with stars and galaxy.  I love you and I'm willing to give you the galaxy, you'll always be my star" Jennie paused and held Lisa's free hand on the table and kissed it. "Happy anniversary, babe" Jennie greeted.

Lisa gulped and looked at Jennie's eyes. "Is it today?" She asked her. She saw the pain in her eyes.

"Have you forgotten?" She asked back.

"No, I'm just very busy these days, I don't have time to buy you gift" She paused and let go of her hands. "Look, I'll make it up to you, wait here and I'll buy my planned gift for you," Lisa said and was about to stand when Jennie held her wrist and stopped her from walking.

"You don't need to, babe. Being here with me will be the best gift ever. Stay here with me" Jennie said and smiled while brushing her hands on her cheeks. "I understand that you're busy, you don't need to apologize for it," She said and steal a kiss on her lips.

When Lisa parked outside her house, she looked at Jennie's eyes with lust. "Babe, since it's our anniversary, can we do it?" Lisa asked while playing with her hands. "I've been waiting to do it with you," She said and caressing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter