83 - Seven Deadly Sins (6)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wrath and Pride

***

Lisa found herself drinking the nth shot for tonight. She was clenching her fist harder for every drink that she takes.

"That's enough," Jisoo said and grabs the shot glass on her hand.

"Give me that" Lisa ordered with anger. ", give me that" Lisa shouted and forcefully grabbed the drink on her hand.

"Is she bothering you, Jisoo?" One of the bouncers asked when they heard a small commotion in the bar area.

"Nope, she's a friend," Jisoo said. The bouncer nodded and went back to her position.

"Why are you drinking this much?" Jisoo asked but there was no response from Lisa. "And where's Jennie?" She asked again.

" Jennie" She murmured.

Lisa knows she needs to get even with her and Rosie. It's not fair that she's in pain right now but not her.

"What? Did you two fought?" Lisa groans before looking at her. She smiled when an idea came on her mind.

"Wanna have ?" Lisa asked. But Jisoo quickly shakes her head.

"The ? Go home you're drunk" Jisoo said and was about to help her out when she held the girl's hand.

"I'm serious, I'm craving for you" Lisa whispered to her ears and Jisoo felt burning in her cheeks.

"You have Jennie to satisfy you," Jisoo said but Lisa chuckled.

"She ain't satisfying me, you're what I want" Lisa whispered seductively which made Jisoo burn up even more. "Let's make love" Lisa whispered.

Jisoo's moan was all over Lisa's room. Lisa smirked seeing her moan. But when Jennie's image flashed on her mind she slowly stopped.

"Why?" Jisoo asked panting. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter