36 - Real (Letter pt. 3)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3 lezgo 

Spoiler alert some scenes are taken from the movie to the boys I've loved before. 

***


Jennie didn't show up at their practice. She sneaks out and let her tears fall leaving Lisa and Chaeyoung behind. 

"Stupid Jennie, falling in love with someone who's not yet done loving someone else" Jennie cried as she walks her way home. 

Jennie remembers her memories with Lisa. How Lisa cared for her, how Lisa being sweet to her, and how Lisa made her felt so special. 

"No wonder Chaeyoung fell in love with you," Jennie said to herself while walking.  

Jennie bit her lips when she remembered how Lisa's soft lips on her. Jennie clenched her fist when she remembered how soft and warm Lisa's hands. And she closed her eyes when she remembered Lisa's hugs that could melt her heart. 

Jennie wipes her tears away and stares at the stares at the bright stars in the sky. She didn't notice that it was already night. 

"You remind me of everything, Lisa" Jennie whispered and wipes a tear that falls on her cheeks when she remembered Lisa's bright smile because of the stars. "You are my bright star, but I'm not yours" 

 

Jennie dries her tears before heading home. She can see Jisoo leaning on her car outside her house. 

She remembered that Chaeyoung said that they broke up.  'Maybe she needs my comfort' Jennie thought. 

"Hey," Jisoo said and gives her a weak smile. "It's late but do you want to go for a drive?" Jisoo asked. Jennie gave her a weak smile and nods before hopping on Jisoo's car. 

Nobody talks on their ride. Jisoo drives on their usual spot at the park where they used to play.  They sit at the swing, on their usual seat.  

Jisoo took a deep breath before speaking. "We broke up," Jisoo said with a cracked voice. 

"I know I'm not supposed to tell you this because you're dating her but, she still loves Lisa" Jisoo said and burst out her tears. 

Jennie sighed, she prepared herself for the time that Lisa and her will stop pretending and be back at Chaeyoung. But something inside her wishes that Chaeyoung won't like to be with Lisa anymore. And hearing that Jisoo said that Chaeyoung still loves Lisa hurts her even more. 

Jennie gave Jisoo a hug and caress her back. A tear escaped from her eyes seeing her best friend cry and from the pain that this whole pretending game.

When Jisoo finally stops crying, she wipes her tears before pulling away from her hug.  

"You know what's hard for loving someone who's not yet done loving someone else?" Jisoo asked before smiling weakly. "You're not sure if they're really happy with you, or they're just using you to ease their pain" 

Jennie didn't say anything, but her heart cried inside. She surely knows how Jisoo felt. 

 

 

"Thanks for the time, Jendeuk" Jisoo said while she forced herself from smiling. "I missed my best friend, sorry for not having much time with you," Jisoo said and gave Jennie a small hug. 

"I missed you too, Chichu. See you at school" Jennie said before going out of her car. 

Jennie waves goodbye outside of her car before she starts walking to her house. 

Jennie stopped when someone wraps her arms around her waist and hugged her. Her heart started beating fast when she smelled Lisa's scent. 

deep

"I'm tired so I went home" Jennie again smiles. "I really want to sleep I'm sorry" Jennie said before heading her way to her house again but Lisa stopped her from walking by grabbing her hand. 

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked with concern voice. "What's your problem, baby?" Lisa removed her hand on Jennie's and cupped Jennie's face. Lisa stares at Jennie's eyes, Jennie tries to look away but she failed, her eyes are like a magnet. 

'How can you tell someone that your pretending feelings are getting real? The answer is you can't' Jennie tells to herself. Before removing Lisa's hands on her face. 

"I'm just tired, Lisa," Jennie said before giving her a fake smile. "See you at school," Jennie said before finally enter her house. 

Jennie leans on their door when she closes it. She put her hands on her chest and feels her heart that was beating hard. 

"Stop making me feel things, Lisa" She whispered to herself. 


Jennie saw Lisa leaning on her car the moment she went out of her house. Her heart again beats fast the moment she saw Lisa. She tries to calm her heart down while she walks in her direction. 

"Come on, princess, we're late for school," Lisa said and open the door for Jennie. 


On their ride, Jennie was quiet not like before where they usually talk random things in her car. Lisa notice it and tries to lighten up the mood. 

"You're going to the school trip with me, okay?" Lisa said and she tries holding Jennie's hands but she refused it. 

"I'm not going to a school trip, I'll just stay at home" Lisa stopped the car the moment she heard Jennie's answer. 

"But... I want to sit next to you on that trip.  And I want to tour with you" Lisa said while pouting. Jennie didn't look at her because she knows that the moment she sees how Lisa pleaded on her she'll quickly answer her yes. 

"I'm going to read my books at home," Jennie said without looking.

"Then I'm not going too,  I'll watch you read your book" Jennie turns her head while frowning. "Watching you read your books is much more interesting than going on that trip without you," Lisa said smiling at Jennie and massage Jennie's forehead to erase the frown on her face. "Stop putting unnecessary things on your face,  it's much better without your frown," Lisa said before driving to their school. 


Jennie saw Jisoo on her room the night before their school trip. She was smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter