49 - Real (Pretend pt. 3)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa sits on the end of the table while Jennie sits on the other end of the table in their meeting.

"People loves the chemistry of both of you.  I want to congratulate for the successful project" Their boss said. Lisa glanced at Jennie and she saw how focused she was while listening. "We planned so many activities for the both of you" 

As their boss talk, Lisa mind flies somewhere else. 

And the thought of Jennie and Jisoo came to her mind. She felt a pang on her heart just by remembering it. 

Lisa stares at Jennie who was busy listening. 'Why can it be just me?' She asked herself. 

As the image of Jisoo and Jennie pops on her mind, she held her pen firmly. She was so pissed at Jisoo. 

Jennie can see from her peripheral vision that Lisa was staring at her. It made her heart pumps fast. Every time Lisa will look at her, her heart will burst.

When she saw that Lisa looked away,  Jennie quickly glanced at her. ' She's mad' she thought. Pertaining to Lisa's hand that gripping her ballpen.

'Is it because of the upcoming series?' Jennie thought. 'she doesn't like to work with me anymore?' Her thought. 

Jennie heaves a deep sigh before deciding for the best. 

"I reject the offer" Jennie answered when their boss asked them if they want to do the project. "I don't want to work with her anymore" Jennie felt her heart was tearing into pieces as she said those words. 

'If you can't tell me, I'll do it for you' Jennie said to herself. 


'I don't want to work with her anymore'

'I don't want to work with her anymore'

'I don't want to work with her anymore'

Jennie's words repeat on her mind. She bit her lips to prevent a tear for falling. 

'She really doesn't like me' She whispered to herself. 

Lisa heaves a deep breath before talking. 

"I agree with her" Lisa stands up as she walked away from the meeting. 

The moment she went out of the room her tears started to fall. She runs away from the building. "Watch it" She doesn't care if anyone would see her. 

 

 

"That's you're fourth, Jennie," Jisoo said while watching her friend drink alcohol. "I think we should go home," Jisoo said. 

"I confirmed it, Jisoo," Jennie said while sobbing. "She hates me," She said while wiping away her tears. 

"Did you asked her?" Jisoo asked. Jennie shakes her head and cries even harder. "Then how did you confirm it?" Jisoo added. 

"I saw from the look on his face how angry she was. And when I said that I'll reject the offer she agreed right away" Jennie said and drink another shot of alcohol. 

"You didn't even ask her," Jisoo said but Jennie didn't hear her. She drinks alcohol as much as she wants. 

Jisoo massages her head to see her drunk friend crying on the bar. "I can't handle this anymore"

Jisoo grabs Jennie's phone and dialled Lisa's number. Lisa quickly answers the phone. "Hello" Jisoo heard how cracked Lisa's voice was. 

"Hi, ma'am. Are you friend with the owner of this phone?" Jisoo asked and pretend to be someone else. 

"Yes, what happened to the owner?" Lisa asked with a concerned tone. Jisoo smiled on how concern Lisa was. 

"She's so drunk and we can't contact anyone, I think she was about to call you when she passed out," Jisoo said. 

"Alright, I will be there,  tell me where exactly is the address," Lisa said on the other line. 

Jisoo waited for Lisa to come. Jennie cried herself to sleep and sleep on the counter of the bartender. 

When Lisa arrived, she first saw Jisoo and then turn her head to Jennie who was sleeping. 

"You're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter