Seven Deadly Sins (2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gluttony

***

"Drink everything you want. The bill is on me!" Lisa shouted at the club they're in. The people from in the club cheered for her.

It was another win for her at the casino, and like her usual celebration, Lisa will head down to the nearest club to have a drink as much as she wants.

She was tipsy with all of the drink she had when a girl approached her and seductively traces her fingers on Lisa's face.

"Heard you had a huge win tonight?" She whispered in Lisa's ears.

Lisa smirked but the image of yesterday girl's flashed on her mind. And she looked at the girl with irritation.

"Yes, and I don't like to sleep with you" She giggled but the girl slaps her in her face and leaves without saying anything.

She wasn't surprised anymore, she was used to girls being embarrassed when she rejected them.

"You haven't rejected someone since last month" The bartender commented. Of course, she knew Lisa, she was one of the big tippers. "That's odd" She added.

Lisa looked at her and raised her eyebrow. "She's probably a hooker," Lisa said. "You know I hate hookers," She said. The bartender laughed and placed another drink on her spot.

"Hard pass on this one, Jisoo" Lisa said and shook her head. The bartender was surprised by how she acted. Lisa never rejects alcohol.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter