65 - Rain (Weather prequel)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weather special chapter 

***

The rain is pouring hard outside where Jennie works as an artist on a manga. It's already her time to go but the rain keeps her to stay at the building. "I should've brought my umbrella" Jennie whispered while extending her arms and feeling the rain on her palm. 

Moments later, the rain magically stopped. And it made Jennie smiles. 

She could've ridden a bus but she chooses to walk instead. Her boss is pressuring her to have a new story as her work. 

But as she walks on a small bridge to cross the lake, it started pouring hard again. Jennie runs fast as she could to reach the old shed near the lake. 

Jennie started to wipes herself and placed her things on the old table inside the shed. 

She was startled when she heard someone else's footsteps inside it. She alerts herself that it could be a thief, and she gets the pepper spray on her bag. 

The girl raised her hands in the air when Jennie pointed the pepper spray on her. "Please don't, I don't have any money," The girl said. 

Jennie giggled and put down her tool and placed it inside her bag again. "I'm sorry to scare you, I'm not planning to steal. I thought you're a bad person I'm sorry" Jennie said. 

When the girl got near her, Jennie just noticed the colour of her eyes. It was hazel brown, and she loves it. 

"I'm Jennie" She introduced herself and raised her hand to have a handshake with her without breaking their eye contact. She was like hypnotized by the beauty of her eyes. 

"Lisa," The girl said and accepted her hands. "It was raining hard outside and I don't have my umbrella with me" She added and smiled with her eyes closed. 

'She's cute' Jennie whispered to herself before letting go of her hands. 

Lia takes her seat and brings out her book and she reads quietly on the bench. 

While Jennie she took out her sketchbook and started sketching the girl in front of her. 

Jennie was afraid that Lisa might see her stealing a glance at her. But she just can't help herself but admire the beauty in front of her. 

"What are you sketching?" Lisa asked without looking at the girl and turned the page of her book. 

"Landscape" Jennie simply said and stopped sketching Lisa. "Random stuff" She added. 

"I never met an artist before" Lisa simply said and back at her book again. 

When Jennie finished her sketch, she smiled and compare Lisa's look and her sketch. "Perfect" Jennie whispered. 

"I'll be heading now, I think the rain already stop," Lisa said before standing up. Jennie placed her sketchbook behind her back so Lisa can't see her drawing. "Thanks for letting me stay here, Jennie," Lisa said before bidding her goodbye. 


The day after that Jennie wished that it would rain again, but it didn't happen until the next 2 days. Lisa happily went to the old shed.

She was disappointed to not see Lisa there. She waited for an hour and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter