25th - ft. Jisoo Kim

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Jennie and Lisa is secretly dating and Jisoo as their third wheel

***


Jennie and Lisa had been dating for quite a long time now. But as an artist, they need to protect their image and as much as possible hides their relationship to their fans. As much as they want to the world how much they love each other and be fair to their fans, they choose to keep their relationship to them. 

They believe that they don't need anyone's opinion on their relationship. As long as both of them are happy, then it's fine. Let the artist be happy with what they want,  they're human too. 

But as their sister, Jisoo and Chaeyoung know about their relationship. And as to respect to their decision, they help the girls to hide their relationship to the public. 

 


Jisoo notices that Lisa is wearing a turtleneck on a sunny morning. She stares at Lisa carefully to observe her more. 

"What happened last night?" Jisoo asked Lisa, who was busy covering her neck as much as she can.  Lisa looks at her with an innocent look. "We shouldn't let you sleep together," Jisoo said and facepalmed herself. 

"What do you mean, chichu?" Lisa innocently asked Jisoo.  Jisoo rolled her eyes at Lisa. 

"Don't 'What do you mean' me, what's that on your neck?" Jisoo asked and tries to expose Lisa's neck but Lisa pushes Jisoo gently to keep her away from her. 

"it's just small mark,  nothing serious" Lisa nervously confess.  But Jisoo didn't believe the girl and command Lisa to show what she's been hiding. 

Lisa lower the covers on her neck and exposed a red mark on her neck. Not too big but also not to small. 

Jisoo tries to think on solution how it will not get noticed. 

"It was Jennie's fault, she's too wild last night" Lisa added. "But I enjoyed it though. I mean those—" Jisoo stops her before she can detail the story on how she got laid last night. 

"You need to wear that turtleneck for a long time. And please, if you want to put a mark on each other,  then please do it in an area which cannot be exposed easily" Jisoo with a frustrated tone. Lisa blushed because she imagined Jennie with her, some dirty thoughts that she should keep to herself. 

 

 

 

After Jisoo's solo activity, when she got home to their dorm,  she finds Jennie and Lisa sitting far from each other on their sofa while they have a frowning face. 

Jisoo quickly searches for Chaeyoung, and found the girl at the kitchen and preparing their food,  that Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter