62 - Drive

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wherein Lisa and Jennie are both racers.

***

Lisa smiled while changing her gear when she smelled the burning tire of her car. She loves how she drifted on the curve to lead the race. 

When she looked at the rear mirror she saw the black car behind her car. Lisa bit her lips before accelerating to win the game. 

She quickly hit the break when she crosses the line. When she got out of her car she slowly took off her helmet and her hair flows her neck. She messed her bangs before fixing it. 

Lisa leaned on her car while holding her helmet on her hands while she waits for the other car to cross the line. She smirked when she saw the driver of the black car approaching her. 

"Well, look what we have here" Lisa stated when the driver took off her helmet. "The second placer" Lisa teased, the driver rolled her eyes at Lisa. 

"You got lucky this time, Lisa" Jennie hissed and glared at Lisa. "I'll beat you next time," Jennie said before softly punches her arms. Lisa giggled and messed her hair, before smiling at her. 

"Just tell me if you want to win, I'll let you win" Lisa smirked and again Jennie rolled her eyes at her. 

"You know I don't like winning without me earning it, so don't let that happen," Jennie said, Lisa smiled with what she said. She knows Jennie wants to earn what she wanted in the right way. "Now what's your order?" Jennie asked. 

Before their friendly race happens, whoever loses will do the order of the winner. Which Lisa always get. 

"You wanna know what I wanted?" Lisa whispered while pulling Jennie near her. "Kiss me" Lisa seductively said on her ears while smiling. 

Jennie pulled away a little to face Lisa and held her chin before her lip. Lisa smirked while watching Jennie to that. 

When Jennie was leaning forward, Lisa closed her eyes and waited for her. Instead of feeling her lips, Lisa felt her knuckles on her lips before opening her eyes. She saw Jennie giggling before removing her fist on her lips. 

" you thought," Jennie said and laughed. But instead of getting mad at her, Lisa held her hands and kissing it. Jennie was about to removed her hands but Lisa intertwined her hands on her. 

"I'll always win our race just for you to kiss me," Lisa said and kissed the back of her hand. 

 


D-day, the day of their tournament, which Lisa and Jennie join. They again do their dare. 

Lisa was wearing her gloves when someone went inside her garage. Lisa glared at her and raised her eyebrow at her. 

"Drop the race," She said, and it made Lisa chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter