81 - Seven Deadly Sins (4)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laziness

***

Lisa groans when she felt that the girl beside her was already fixing herself. She hugged the girl on her waist to stop her from leaving.

"Stay for more cuddles," Lisa said in her sleep. But Jennie giggled and removed her arms around her.

"I have work, Lisa," Jennie said before wearing her clothes. "I also need to take shower at my house"

It's almost a year now since the day that they had . They both didn't know that it will be repeated since they both thought it's just for one day. But Lisa and Jennie crave for more, and now they're here, having an intimate relationship with each other.

"Casino later?" Lisa asked when she takes her a seat on her bed while rubbing her eyes. "Then let's hit the club, and have another awesome ?" Lisa said but Jennie sighed and shakes her head.

"Can't tonight, I have a lot of works to do, Lisa?" Jennie said before grabbing her bag. "Pick me up at work?" Jennie asked. Lisa nodded and Jennie steals a quick kiss on her lips.

When Jennie got out of her house, Lisa yawned and lay to her bed again. " Monday" Lisa groans before going to her dreamland.

She hates Monday since she knows Jennie will be back at her work and she'll be busy.

"Hi, how's your day?" Jennie asked when she entered Lisa's car. She quickly leaned for a kiss before wear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter