37 - Travel

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Which Lisa and Jennie dream to travel the world 

***

"How about New York?" Lisa asked while Jennie was chopping some vegetables for their dinner. "Let's watch some of those theatre play?" Lisa again asked Jennie. 

They've been living with each other for so long, and they want to travel the world together.

"New York is a busy place to have a vacation, baby. I want to relax" Jennie said and tilt her head to give Lisa access to kiss her cheeks. And Lisa did kiss her cheeks. 

"But you love to watch one of those right?" Lisa asked.

"I want to, but I want our first travel together will relax the both of us," Jennie said.  And she accidentally cut herself with the knife. She screams and Lisa was quick and grabs her hand. 

She quickly went to the sink and let the water flows on her wound. "You should be careful next time, Nini," Lisa said while pouting. 

She drags Jennie to their living room and she gets the first aid kit to clean Jennie's wound. 

Jennie flinches when she felt the sting of medicine on her wound. Lisa softly blows on her wound to ease her pain.  

"Does it hurt?" Lisa asked with her concerned look. Jennie gently nods on Lisa. 

After she puts a band-aid on her finger, Lisa softly planted small kisses on her finger. "I'll kiss your pain away, Nini," Lisa said before claiming Jennie's lips.  

 

 

"How about Hawaii? They have a beautiful beach, I want to see you wear your bikini" Lisa said teasingly on Friday night after they made love. Jennie smiled and pulled Lisa closer to cuddle. "But everyone will look at you. I don't want to share you with everyone" Jennie saw how Lisa pouts and she giggled with that. 

"I want to ride a horse on my bikini" Jennie tease. 

"I preferred you riding me on that bikini," Lisa said teasingly. And Jennie softly hit her. "What's wrong with wanting you to ride me?" 

"Stop saying embarrassing things," Jennie said and her cheeks blushed with what Lisa said. 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter