47 - Dream

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where they both appear in each others dream

***

"Who are you?" Jennie asked the girl who has been showing in her dreams more often.

"I should be asking you that" She replied to her answer. "Who are you?"
 

Jennie opened her eyes after a long sleep. The thought of the girl who always shows up on her dream.

"What's wrong unnie?" Chaeyoung asked her while they eat. "You seem to be bothered? Are you alright?" Chaeyoung asked her again.

"I don't know, Chae-young. There's this girl who always appears in my dream. And I asked her name but she asked my name too" Jennie sighed and massage her head.

"Maybe a ghost?" Chaeyoung asked and sipped her juice. "I mean,  they said that if you saw an unfamiliar face on your dream they may be staring you when you sleep or ghost" Chaeyoung simply said. But that made Jennie have goosebumps.

"She's too gorgeous to become a ghost," Jennie said and remembering the girl on her

Chaeyoung drops her spoon and looks at Jennie teasingly. "Don't tell me—"

"Don't you ever continue your question" Jennie threatened Chaeyoung with her stares.

"I won't" Chaeyoung giggles. "I mean if she's a real person go for it. It's been so long since we broke up" Chaeyoung tease and Jennie rolled her eyes at her.

"I know,  but it doesn't mean that you have your Jisoo I should look for someone too" Jennie once again rolled her eyes at her. "Speaking of your girl,  where is she?"

"Are you talking about me?" Jisoo pops out of nowhere and sits beside Chae-young.

"Yup and this girl in front of you just talk about her mystery dream girl" Chaeyoung tease and she received a death glare from Jennie.

"You met someone? You should invite her with us"

"She doesn't know the girl's name. She actually met her on her dream" Chaeyoung giggles and her girl join her.

As Jennie laid her head on her bed she stares at the ceiling. 'Will she show up today?' Jennie thought

She slowly felt dizzy and as she closes her eyes. Her mind takes her to her dream world.

She slowly opened her eyes and she was at the beach.

Jennie wanders around to search for her dream girl. 'Isn't she here?' Jennie whispered while roaming around the beach.

"Are you looking for me?" A voice asked behind her. Jennie turn around to see the girl on her dream.

"You're still here" Jennie whispered and the girl looks at her confusingly. "What's your name?" Jennie asked.

"I'm Lisa, you're?" Lisa asked and smiled at her.

"Jennie. Why are you always in my dream? " She asked. But Lisa laughs at her. "Are you a ghost?"

"Ghost? Hell no, and what do you mean 'your dream' this is my dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter