63 - SOLO

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie is going SOLO

*


"Let's end this, Jennie" 

The moment she heard her boyfriend says those words, she felt like her whole world shattered. 

The 4 years together will just go to waste without a valid reason. "We can still fix this, please don't do this" Jennie said and begged at him.  

But he just removed her hands asking for more chance to be together. "This won't work anymore. You know that" He said. 

"No, baby,  please don't," Jennie said and tries to hug him but he took a step away from her to prevent her hug. 

"Jennie, I fall out of love, I'm sorry," He said before leaving Jennie alone. 

Jennie felt the tears on her cheeks flowing non-stop. She wipes the tears on her face. She looked up and saw that her lover was on the other side of the road. 

Jennie took a step forward and attempt to cross the road to chase him, but someone grabs her arms and pulled her away from the road.

"You almost got hit," The girl said and looked straight to her face and smiled. But Jennie removed her hands on her arms. 

"Mind your own business," Jennie said with her cracked voice and cross the road after the green light shows. 

But when she crosses the road, her lover wasn't there anymore. Jennie chooses to sit on the bus stop to remember what happened a while ago.  

'I thought he was happy, I guess not' Jennie whispered. 

And as her tears fall, the rain started to fall too. Jennie extended her arms and feels the cold water on her hand. 

Jennie stopped playing with the rain with her hand when someone sits beside her. Her eyebrows quickly furrowed seeing the person a while ago. 

"What are you doing here?" Jennie said while glaring at her. 

The girl giggled, "It's a bus stop, I can be here if I want to" The girl said and play with the rain like what she did. "I'm sorry," The girl said without looking at her. 

Jennie raised her eyebrow at her, "For what?" She asked. The girl looked at her with a blank expression on her face. 

"For preventing you to chase him," The girl said and form a sad smile on her face. "You shouldn't beg for someone's love," She said, but Jennie rolled her eyes at her. 

"You heard our conversation?" Jennie asked. 

"Obviously, you two are on the sidewalk where everyone passed by. I didn't intentionally listen" The girl said while raising both of her hands up trying to surrender. 

"For the second time, mind your own business," Jennie said and stands up to leave her but before she can even take a step, the girl held her wrist to open her hands. 

She handed her an umbrella, Jennie raised her eyebrow but the girl just smiled at her. "You'll get sick, take that," the girl said. Before Jennie can even insist, the girl wears her hood and run away. 

 

 

 

Jennie made sure that when she'll enter the bar that her boyfriend usually go every Friday, that she'll look the prettiest among the girls inside. 

Jennie was greeted by her friends when she entered, and just like she planned everyone turn their heads at her. 

"You look stunning today, Jennie" Her friends complimented her, Jennie smiled and search for her ex-boyfriend. 

"Are you looking for Donny?" One of her friends asked, and Jennie nodded as her answer. 

"I thought you two already broke up? He's..." The other one hesitated to continue but Jennie raised her eyebrow at her to intimidate her to continue. "He's actually at the bar" She continues and pointed at the bar, where everyone orders their drinks. 

"I'll be back, later," Jennie said and head her way to the bar. 

Her smile fades and she stopped walking the moment she saw her boyfriend. She watches her boyfriend flirt with other girls. 

Jennie grips the part of her shirt on her chest, she feels that her heart was aching seeing them together. 

Jennie head back to their table and her hands are trembling. Her friends comforted her the moment they saw her. 

"You should forget a guy like him, here have a drink," Her friend said and offer her a drink. 

Jennie took the shot, and another one until she felt that she's throwing up she doesn't stop taking her shot. 

Her friends asked them to drive her home, but she refused. She chooses to walk along the dark alley near the club. 

Her tears are streaming down her face while she walks, and remembering every detail of her ex-boyfriend and her girl. 

Jennie sits on a barrel and leaned on the wall. "Why does it need to be this painful?" Jennie shouted while looking at the sky.

Jennie was sobbing and closes her eyes when she felt a soft cloth on her cheeks. When she slowly opens her eyes, Jennie saw the girl from the bus stop. 

"We feel the pain because we truly love that person," She said and slowly wiping her tears by her handkerchief. 

"Are you stalking  me?" Jennie asked with a cracked voice, the girl giggled.

"I actually got here first, I was smoking there and sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter