17th - Anniversary

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wherein Jenlisa celebrate their anniversary.

***
 

"Marry me,  Jen" Lisa asked Jennie on their 3rd year anniversary. Every year Lisa never forget to ask Jennie to marry her. But never answered her and just laugh like it was just a joke.

"Where's my ring?" Jennie asked and smiled at Lisa. Her heart flutters when she saw Jennie smiled. "Better luck next year, Manoban, make sure you have my ring" She giggled and went into Lisa's car. 

They always go out for a date on their anniversary. But mostly they will go out for a drive along the seaside and just admired the beautiful view of the sunset.

"So,  is that a yes?" Lisa asked when she got into her car. She buckled Jennie's seatbelt and leave a kiss on her cheeks.

"I would love to but do it properly next year," She said and winked at Lisa. That made Lisa pout and Jennie grabs the chance to kiss her lips. "Promise me, you'll propose next year with my ring?"

"I promise you. Just say yes alright?" Jennie didn't answer and instead intertwined her hand to Lisa's hand. She gave Lisa a teasing smile.

Lisa's sure Jennie will say yes to her. A lot of ideas came to her mind about how she will propose to Jennie while she drives her home.



 

Lisa wakes up when the ray of sun hits her. She smiled when she remembers the day for today. Another year has passed and it's their anniversary. Lisa waited for this day to come. Where Jennie will finally say yes to her proposal.

She searches her phone below her pillows and contacts Chaeyoung, her best friend, Chaeyoung answer quickly after few rings.

"Chaeng~ are you ready?" Lisa asked with her bedroom voice. 

"Lisa...  You know you don't need to do this" Lisa rolled her eyes even though Chaeyoung won't see her.

"I need to. Come on just help me prepare" Chaeyoung sighed on the other line. She can't protest anymore, Lisa will probably won't listen to her.

 

While Chaeyoung was busy preparing the venue for Lisa's proposal.  Lisa went to the flower shop to buy Jennie's favourite flower. The owner knows Lisa very well since she always buys Jennie flower in here.

"My favourite, customer. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter