Last Goodbye

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was smiling widely at the camera seeing the older girl on the screen. 

"Yah, unnie. Bring me some gift from there" Lisa giggled. "Leo missed you, unnie," She said and showed her cat who was sleeping on her thigh. 

Jennie is in Paris right now, doing some solo activities for Chanel. And they face calling each other since the other girls are asleep now. 

"My love, Leo. I miss him too" Jennie said and showed her gummy smile. 

Lisa formed a sad smile seeing her smile. 

"How was your night?" Lisa asked, and she saw how the girl blushed from her question. 

"It was fun," She said."We had fun" Jennie added. "Very romantic," She said with bright red cheeks. 

Lisa slowly nods at her answer before smiling forcefully."I see, you're having a great time there" Lisa teased and wiggled her eyebrows at her. 

"Yes, he's fun to be with," Jennie said and Lisa can see how happy she was in her eyes. 

'I'm happy' Lisa said to herself. While forcing a smile on her face. 

Lisa saw Jennie was so amazed staring on the television while seeing the man she admired dance. 

"He's a good dancer" Jennie commented. Lisa nodded at her and agreed. 

"He is," Lisa said, telling the truth to Jennie. 

"Are you happy with him?" Lisa asked. Without looking at Jennie. 

Jennie nodded. "Yes, it was great having him around," Jennie said and blushed. 

'I'm glad' Lisa said to herself and watched Jennie w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter