39 - Choice

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa chooses to leave Jennie to pursue her career

A fluff 

***

Lisa poses for the camera for her photo shoot on her new endorsement. The concept should a person who's in love and all she can think for her motivation is her Ex, Jennie. 

Lisa remembers how they spent their life together as a lover. And she blushed when she remembers how Jennie's soft lips on her. 

"Let's pack up for today," The cameraman said before looking at Lisa. "You did great today, Lisa," He said to Lisa while smiling. Lisa returns the smile on him. 

 

Lisa yawned as she entered her apartment. She lives alone in Paris where she pursues her dream to become a model. 

She heaved a deep sigh after she sits and leans her back on her sofa. She's still not used to the empty room. "I choose this. I should bear with it" Lisa whispered while she massages her head. 

Before she left Korea,  Jennie made her choose whether to be with her or to fly to Paris and reach her dreams. Lisa chooses the latter part and left Jennie. 

She thought she wouldn't regret her decision. But as she stays alone, she regretted everything. 

Since Lisa can't sleep, she decided to go out to her favourite pub. She always went here every time she misses Jennie. That's why she's close with the bartender. 

"My favourite customer" Jisoo greeted while Lisa sits on the stool. "The usual? Or you want it hard?" Jisoo asked.

"Make it hard" Lisa answered and play with her hands while waiting for her drink. 

"I'm guessing it's about Jennie? You always drink hard when it's about Jennie" Jisoo said as she places her drink in front of her. "Why don't you go back home?" Jisoo asked while wiping the shot glass. 

"I choose the life without her. Do you really think that she'll wait for me to come home?" Lisa asked and take a sip of her drink. "I choose the life I thought I want," Lisa said bitterly.

"You can always fix your mistak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter