66 - Limited (Forbidden)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa lay on the bed panting, after having rough , it is a common reaction to breathe heavily. 

", that was good," Lisa said while biting her lips and staring at the ceiling. "You're getting really good at it" She added. 

The girl beside her place her finger on Lisa's plump lips and traces it. "You haven't seen the best yet," She said before jumping on her and top her. "Wanna do something crazy?" She asked seductively on Lisa's ear. 

Lisa bit her lips before answering her. "What you have in mind?" Lisa asked her. 

The girl moves away a few inches from her to look straight to her eyes. "Marry me," She said with a serious tone. 

Lisa played with her tone and lips with her question. She was startled with her. "Look..." Lisa paused and pushed the girl away slowly and they both sit on the bed. "Are you not having fun with what we have right now?" Lisa continues her question. 

"Lisa, what are we? What am I to you?" The girl asked. Lisa held both of her shoulders before caressing her. 

"We're happy, Jisoo. And you're special to me" Lisa said without breaking their eye contact. But Jisoo seems not happy about her answer and removed her hands on her shoulder. 

"Did you really already moved on from Jennie? Do you really love me?" Jisoo asked. 

"That's a dumb question, Jisoo," Lisa said. "Why do you always have to bring up Jennie's name," Lisa said and stood up on the bed to gather her clothes. 

"Because I need reassurance, she was your goddamned lover, Lisa" Jisoo shouted in a frustrated tone and followed Lisa while she picking up her clothes. "You never made me feel that you love me, your I love you's are empty, Lisa. Do you really love me? Or do you just love the idea of being with me?  Or do you love the idea of not being all alone? Tell me so it won't hurt if you leave me" Jisoo added while crying. 

Lisa stopped picking her clothes and just stares at Jisoo. She watches Jisoo sits on the floor while crying, she's having a breakdown. 

After a year of the incident where Chaeyoung found out about Jennie and her affair. Jisoo was the first person who helped her from the pain. 

"I'm sorry, Jisoo" Lisa's only word for Jisoo. "I thought I can love you like how I loved her. But I was wrong" She added. 

Lisa picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter