16th - Get you (Cheat pt. 2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy anniversary everyone. Ugh love y'all

***

"Lisa, I'm home" Jennie shouted when she entered their house. Nobody answered her. Jennie smiled bitterly when she sits on the couch in her empty living room. She took a deep breath and hold back her tears that about to fall. 

It's been a month since Lisa left her and bring Ella with her. Life with Lisa and Ella was hard for Jennie. The house is so empty without them. Her heart feels empty without them. 

After Lisa left, she regretted everything she had done. Cheating on Lisa was her life biggest mistake and her biggest regret.

Jennie felt that their marriage was going to an end because of a lot of things that they argued. And when Chaeyoung came, she just forgets her problems with her marriage when shew with her.

Jennie loves the short time happiness that she felt when she's with her.  For 2 years being with her, she thought Chaeyoung was the answer for the happiness she's been looking for. But she was wrong.

After Lisa left, she stopped seeing her again. She stopped going to her house, the place where Chaeyoung comforts her that everything will be okay.

Jennie looks at their portrait that was hanging on the wall. She misses Lisa's smile, she misses Lisa touch, she missed her so much that she thinks she going crazy. 

Jennie wipes her tears away. Reminiscing the past won't help her. She wants Lisa and Ella back in her arms again. She wants to fix their marriage, she knows it is too late but she wants to try.  She wants to try, even Lisa will push her away she doesn't care. She wants to get Lisa back at her.

"Day 30, it was so hard without you" Jennie cried while she recorded herself in the voice record. It becomes her habit to record her own day since she has no one to tell how hurt she felt. "Come back home, Lisa"

She cried after finishes her record. It's actually her daily routine before going to bed.

Jennie sniffs Lisa's pillow, the smell is slowly fading. "Your scent is slowly fading. I need to act fast"

It was the time of the week where Lisa allowed Jennie to see Ella. They haven't told Ella what happened, they don't want their child to suffer. But Ella knows that her parents aren't in good terms.

Jennie drives to Ella's school excitedly. She missed her daughter so much. When Jennie arrived at her school she saw her little girl sitting on the bench while playing the stone with her feet. Jennie notices the sad aura around her.

"Who made you frown like that?" Jennie said while she approached her child. Ella lifts her head and smiles when she saw Jennie. 

"Mommy!" She shouted before running to her to give a hug. Jennie smiled and messed her hair. Ella got how Lisa was so sweet and caring.

"How was school?" She asked while caressing her back.

"School is fun" She happily told Jennie how was her day went.  And Jennie listened to her and smiled. Every day she misses her little kid.

Jennie spent her remaining hours with Ella in a movie house before driving her to where Lisa and Ella stay.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" Jennie asked while eating Ice Cream with Ella. 

"Yes,  mommy! I love it!" Ella giggles. But when she looks outside the window of the shop, her smile fades.

Jennie looks outside too and she saw a little girl with her family who enjoy eating ice cream together.

"Do you think your mom will love milk ice cream?" Jennie asked and it diverts Ella's attention to her.

"Mommy Lisa loves everything you gave her" Ella giggles and bring back the smile that she had a while ago.  "I'm sure she wouldn't mind the flavour, as long as it's from you"

Ella may pretend that she's not affected by the situation that her parents have.  But Lisa and Jennie,  as her parents, quickly notice it. 

"Mom,  this is a flower shop?" Ella asked while she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"I'm sure your mom would love roses" Jennie smiled and held Ella's hand while they enter the shop.

"Hi, can you fix a bouquet of roses for me please?" Jennie asked the old lady who's in charge of the shop. 

"For your?" She asked

"My wife, we had fought" She answered, Ella giggled at side.

"My mom is mad at her" Ella added.

"After giving this flowers, she'll probably forgive you" The old lady assures Jennie and Ella. They both sit quietly while waiting for the flower.

"Is that your child?" The old lady asked her.  While she's arranging the flowers.

"Yes, she is" Jennie ordered Ella to stand up and bow at the old lady.

"You two must be lucky to have a beautiful and polite child" Jennie smiled and messed her child's hair.

After finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter