28th - Act (Pretend pt. 2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Jennie's POV

***

"You two will act as a lover in front of the camera. It's a publicity act to boost both of your popularity" Their management said to Lisa and Jennie at the meeting room. 

Jennie secretly smiled when she heard the news from their management. Being with Lisa, her crush for a long time,  made her heart flutters. 

Even though it was just an act,  Jennie is okay with that as long as she's with Lisa. 

She turns her head on Lisa's direction, to see Lisa has been frowning at their management decision. 

'Does she hates being with me?' She asked herself, and form a sad smile.

"Don't worry, it's just pretending. We don't need to be real" Jennie said, and every word she says hurts her too. But she doesn't want Lisa to feel the pressure for pretending to be her lover. And by looking at Lisa's look she knows she hates it. 

Lisa nods at Jennie before forcing herself to smile. 

"I know,  don't worry about it," Lisa said. Jennie smiles sweetly at Lisa to make her smile too but in her mind, she's already sobbing. 

'She hates it' 

"So you mean you're being paired up with Lisa? Like the Lisa? Your crush?" Jisoo, her best friend asked on the other line.

Jennie squealed and hugged her pillow tighter. "They wanted us to pretend lovers in front of the camera," Jennie said.  

"That's... Risky, jendeuk" Jisoo commented. Jennie smiled fades and turns into a sad smile. "You like her" 

"I know, but I'm an actress and I can act that I'm okay even though I'm not" Lisa's image flash on her mind. The way Lisa frowned at the decision of their management still hurts her. 

Jennie grabs the opportunity to feel what it feels like being Lisa's girlfriend in front of everyone. 

And it made her heart really happy,  it made Jennie really happy. She fell when she's not supposed too,  but she fell in love with Lisa. 

Lisa's sweet gesture, made her feel that she's special. How Jennie wish that their relationship becomes real. She wishes in every shooting star, to have the brightest star,  Lisa.

But when they're alone together, Lisa always tries to distance herself with Jennie. It hurts Jennie but she didn't show Lisa. 

'She really does hates me'

 

 

On the awards night that Jennie and Lisa will attend. Jennie can't help but to admire Lisa's beauty, she looks good at every colour but Jennie finds Lisa most attractive when she wears white. 

'Don't drool, but damn she's a goddess' Jennie remind herself while they 

Jennie held Lisa's hands while they walk on the red carpet.  Jennie secretly smiled when she feels Lisa soft hands on her. 

'Calm the down,  Jennie's She reminds her heart to stop beating fast. She always reminds her heart every time she touches Lisa. Because might hear her heart. 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter