23rd - Cigarettes after

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie always offers Lisa cigars after a hot night with her. 

***


"Can you light me up?" Jennie asked a hot blonde girl at the club.  She's been checking out the blonde girl for a while and she can't help but get everytime the girl smile. 

"I'm sorry,  but I don't smoke" Lisa softly said and smile at Jennie. Jennie bit her lips while looking at Lisa's sweet smile. 

"You're hot" Jennie boldly said and Lisa blushed when she hears the girl compliment her. "Maybe my lips will melt if it touches your lips, wanna try it?" Jennie smirked and winked at Lisa. 

 

 

"Want some?" Jennie offers a stick of cigarette to Lisa, after their intimate hot scene. Their bodies are covered with a thin blanket in Jennie's flat. 

Lisa shakes her head to Jennie's offer. "I don't smoke" Jennie shrugged her shoulders before lighting up the cigarette and have a smoke. 

Lisa smiled while watching Jennie smokes. "You won't tell me your name?" Lisa giggles and that made Jennie smiles. 

"I'm Jennie, are you asking my name so you'll know what to scream the next time we do this?" Jennie smirked and teased Lisa. 

"I'm Lisa, so you mean you have a plan of doing this again?" Lisa teased back at Jennie.  But Jennie didn't answer and bit her lips while looking at Lisa's lips. 

"If you're not busy? You can always come here, my door is always open for you" Jennie smiled while giving meaning to her words. 

 

 

After a week of Jennie's encounter with Lisa, the blonde girl didn't come back to her apartment and that made Jennie a bit sad since she expects her to come. 

It's already midnight and she's in her bed thinking the blonde girl she encounters last week. She sighed and decided to go to the nearest coffee shop to have some coffee. 

The coffee shop was already closed and the owner was already padlocking the doors of the coffee shop. 

"It's already close" Jennie whispered but the owner heard her and turns her head on her. 

They were both shocked seeing each other again after a week. Lisa automatically smile when she saw Jennie an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter