46-Coffee after work

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAS means cigarettes after

***

"Jennie, are you coming with us?" Her Co-worker asked. But Jennie smiled and refused nicely. 

"I'll pass" Jennie answer. 

"It's Friday? It's our clubbing day!" Her other Co-worker said.

"C'mon it will be fun" The others added. But Jennie still refuses their offer. 

"I don't drink beer anymore. I'll be at my favourite coffee shop" Jennie smiled before waving goodbye to them. 

She heads to Lisa's coffeeshop like how she usually does every after work. Since Lisa came back from Thailand, Jennie always visited her here. 

"It's my favourite customer," Rose said when Jennie entered Lisa's Coffee shop. 

Jennie smiled at Rose and searched for Lisa around the shop. But she didn't find her. 

"The usual?" Rose asked when Jennie went on to the counter. She smiled and nodded as her answer. 

"Where's your girlfriend?" She simply asked while she searches for the shop. 

Rose pouts when Jennie asked about her girlfriend. "She's sick, I volunteered to take care of her but she refused," Rose said. "I think she loves her shop more than she loves herself" Rose giggles and make Jennie's order. 

Jennie didn't stop from loving Lisa. But she knows her limitations since Lisa already have Rose. All she can do is to watch her be happy with Rose. 

"You know, This is Lisa's favourite too," Rose said as she placed her order on the table. "It's Friday, don't you have parties to go?" Rose added and sit in front of Jennie. 

"I don't like going to clubs anymore" Jennie simply answered and took a sip on her coffee. 

"You're on your 20's, enjoy life," Rose said and giggles. 

Jennie smiled at the thought of Rose being so cheerful. 'Lisa lucky to have her' she said to herself. 

"I used to live my l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter