85 - Airplane

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wherein Lisa and Jennie are a plane partner

***

Jennie lazily dragging herself inside the airport with her one black luggage. She's in her way home, to Korea. 

Her company asked her to work on their branch in Thailand. And after weeks of working, it's her time to go back home. 

She's been doing travelling since she started her career at the company she works for. And flying on planes was just another day for her. 

She sighed the moment she feels that her back is rested on her chair. "Finally" She murmured. Jennie place her pillow around her neck, she's on economy class. Not her usual seat but she managed to accept it. 

She was about to plug her airpods on her ears, she noticed a girl that seems lost.

Jennie checked the girl out from head to her toe. The girl was wearing a white sneaker, old denim pants and an oversized hoodie. She was also hugging her Celine bag. Jennie smiled when she saw the blonde girl pouting while looking around. 

Jennie searched for a Flight attendant to assist her but they were busy to assist other people. 

"Are you lost?" Jennie asked. The girl looked at her and nodded shyly. "Let me see," She said and pointed at her ticket. "It was next to mine," Jennie said as she reads the number of her seat and pats the empty seat beside her.

The girl took her seat without letting go of her bag. Jennie observed her and she noticed how terrified the girl was. 

"First time?" Jennie asked with a smile. She isn't usually nice to strangers, especially if she doesn't have a good sleep, like today. But she remembered her first time on an aeroplane. 

"Yeah, and I watched many horror films about Plane Crash," The girl said and pouts. Jennie giggled with her expression. 

"Don't worry they have parachutes, it will be fun having sky diving" Jennie joked but the girl didn't laugh. Instead, she was about to cry. 

"I don't know how to do sky diving," She said in a cracked voice. Jennie quickly caressed her back to prevent her from crying. 

"Hey, I'm just kidding. Trust the pilot, we will arrive at Korea safely" Jennie giggled and assured her that's she's safe. 

When the girl calmed down, she offered her hand at her. "Jennie" She introduced herself. The girl smiled and accepted her hand. 

"Lalisa Monaban" She said and cheerfully gave her a sweet smile. 

When the pilot said to fasten their seat belt, Jennie saw how Lisa tightly gripping on her bag. Jennie grabs her one hand and squeezes it before giving her a small smile. 

When the signal is off, Jennie helped Lisa to loosen up the belt. Lisa smiled and thanked her. 

"Why are you flying to Korea?" Lisa asked. 

"It's my home," Jennie said. She saw nods that Lisa made. "How about you?" She asked her back. 

Lisa smiled at her, "It's my home" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter