20th - Bear

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Jennie was the person behind that blue bear 

***

Jisoo and Chaeyoung felt the bad aura that surrounds Jennie,  in early Saturday morning. 

Jennie is glaring at her phone. She may look like wants to kill someone with her glare.  Jisoo and Chaeyoung gulped. 

'Is it Lisa?' They both thought. 

Lisa still not home after her meet and greet in Indonesia. She still has more activities in Thailand. 

"That bear" Jennie murmured but Jisoo and Chaeyoung heard it. So they quickly check Lisa's feed on Instagram and saw her post with krunk. 

"I should have twist her neck the first time I saw that bear," Jennie said. 

Jennie is always lurking on Lisa's feed to have an update about her girlfriend. Since Lisa didn't message Jennie last night. 

Jisoo and Chaeyoung quickly went on Lisa's feed and saw her post with krunk. 

Jennie stands up from her seat and went straight to her room.  The other two girls followed her. Jennie was packing her clothes from her wardrobe. 

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked while they enter her room.  

"I'm packing my clothes, will be flying to Thailand" 

The girls look at her confusedly. "Why would you fly to Thailand? Lisa will be back soon" 

"The person behind krunk is getting on my nerves," Jennie said before zipping up her baggage. 

"Ugh, that's a bear?" Jisoo again questioned her.

"A bear or not, she or he still getting in my nerves!"

"Did you two fight yesterday?" Chaeyoung asked and that made Jennie shut . 

"I... I was teasing her that I'll go out with someone today and we'll date. She got pissed and... Didn't contact me until today" She said while rolling her eyes.  

"You mean,  you're making her jealous?" Jisoo clarifying Jennie's statement. 

"No..." Jisoo and Chaeyoung waited for her to tell the truth. "A bit?  Maybe!" 

The girls nod at Jennie. They now understand the whole thing. 

"Lisa posted that to make you jealous too, Jennie.  Don't be affected" Jisoo said and pats her shoulder. 

"How can I be not affected with that? That bear keep touching Lisa, I hate that" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter