27th - Kiss

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Lisa watched the Running Man episode at Thailand. 

***

After Jennie filmed the Running Man episode Lisa kept asking her what happened to the filming. 

Jennie will try to divert Lisa's attention to other things. She can't tell her girlfriend that she's almost kissed her co-star while filming Running Man. 

Jennie knows that Lisa will be jealous when she finds out. 

"You should first tell her" Jisoo commented when she saw Jennie staring at Lisa while she sleeps in their couch on Jennie's thigh. 

"She'll get jealous," Jennie said and bit her lips and brushed Lisa's hair. "I don't want to fight with her, she'll flying soon,  I want to spend our remaining days without fighting" Jennie pouts and she fixed Lisa's bangs and peck a kiss on her forehead. She giggled when she heard Lisa's small snores. 

"I'm just saying that she'll understand it when personally tell her. Rather than watching it" Jisoo commented again before leaving Jennie and Lisa alone in their living room. "It's not like you're cheating on her?" Jisoo shouted at their kitchen. 

Jennie knows that Lisa will understand the situation. On their relationship, Lisa always tries to understand Jennie. She always put Jennie's sake to her priorities. 

'I want her to enjoy her trip, and telling what happened will surely affect her' Jennie said to herself. Before planting another kiss on her forehead. 


"Nini~ I'll be leaving now!" Lisa cheerfully said while hugging Jennie tightly. Jennie buries her face on Lisa's chest, she smelled the sweet scent of her girlfriend and that made her smiled. "Don't miss me that much, alright?" 

"I already miss you" Jennie whispered to Lisa's. Lisa giggles when she heard Jennie. 

"Take care of our son, he loves you more than he loves me" Lisa complained to Jennie about Leo. 

"Call me every day, alright?" Jennie again said.  

Jisoo pulled Lisa away from Jennie and rolled her eyes. "We'll see her soon Jen, don't act as if Lisa will be gone forever," Jisoo said while laughing and Chaeyoung laugh with her. 

 

 

Lisa fulfils Jennie's request to call her every day. She always calls Jennie before they sleep. 

"Today's the broadcast for Running Man, right?" Lisa asked Jennie on phone. 

Jennie gulped she didn't know what to answer to Lisa. She totally forgets about the Running Man's filming. 

"N-no,  It will be air next week?" Jennie stuttered while she tries to relax. 

"I'm really curious, you never tell me what happened in your filming" 

"Nothing happened, we just... Filmed" Jennie nervously said. 

Lisa notices Jennie's sudden change of mood. Her gut telling her to check the Running Man episode. And she saw the stream for the new episode. 

"I'll just watch your a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter