52 - Jealousy (2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Lisa gets Jealous 

***

All of them took a break after rehearsing for their upcoming concert. 

Everyone was excited to perform and it makes them more excited when they'll perform with a live band. 

Lisa was about to go and be with Jennie but she saw how she clings on Jisoo. She decided not to bother them and just sits in the corner and lean on the wall. 

She was surprised when a bottle of water pop out in front of her. She looked at the person who's giving her water. "Have some" Chaeyoung said and sits beside her. 

"Thanks," Lisa said while accepting her offer and smiled at Chaeyoung. 

Lisa looked at Jisoo and Jennie direction which made her form a sad smile while watching them enjoying each other's company. 

"Jennie unnie, isn't called Jenduek for nothing," Chaeyoung said trying to ease the atmosphere. She clearly saw how Lisa was so jealous of Jisoo. "Did you two fight again?" Chaeyoung added. 

"No" Lisa simply said without looking at Chaeyoung. 

"Then why are you sitting here far from them? Why don't you talk to her" Chaeyoung said but Lisa looked at her a pout on her lips? 

"She's been so clingy to Jisoo unnie, and I don't know how not to be jealous" 

"Why would you need to hide it?" Chaeyoung asked and giggles on how cute Lisa rant on her. 

"Because I don't want her to find out?" Lisa answered her honestly.

She never wants Jennie to find out that she's jealous over something because she's afraid to cause trouble in their relationship. She thinks it is better if she'll just petty to be jealous of small things. 

"You're not in a relationship for nothing. Talk to her" Chaeyoung said but Lisa shakes her head. 

"I will if I don't feel the Jealousy anymore," Lisa said. Lisa stand up when the break is over and offer a hand to Chaeyoung. 

 


Lisa closed her eyes and heave a deep sighed. She just went out of her room to see that Jennie is being so clingy to Jisoo and she decided to go back to her room.

She doesn't like the feeling of being jealous but she can help but to feel it. 

Lisa heard her door opened and she smiled expecting it to be Jennie but she failed when she saw Chaeyoung on the door. 

"I'm worried that you might be crying right now" Chaeyoung teased and sit on her bed. Lisa smiled with what she said. "How are you coping up?" Chaeyoung asked. 

"I just need some fresh air" Lisa smiled and laid her back on her bed and stares at her ceiling. "I'll snap if I saw them being clingy again" Lisa added. 

"Hey, you're just in the right moment. I got this reservation for two in this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter