9th - Summer (Service pt. 2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I tried

***

204 days after Lisa left her agency and chooses the normal life she wanted, 204 days without Jennie, and 204 days trying to forget her.

It was hard for her,  to forget everything. To forget the one she loves dearly. But moving on is a process, she knows she somehow in square two of that process. 


Lisa chooses to live far from the city. Where she can smell the fresh air, explore without the fears of getting chased by her fans. 

"Unnie! Can you teach me that dance?" The little girl asked Lisa to show her how to do the dance they just watched. 

"Prim, I've already taught you this dance" Lisa complain, but she can't say no to the most adorable little girl in town.  

"Ehh~ but it looks very different from yours!" Prim pouts that made Lisa giggles. 

Lisa stands up and shows Prim how to do the dance step by step.  While the little girl watches her very carefully. 

"You should wait for the beat drop before you start counting," Lisa said after she finishes showing the little girl her dance. 

Prim was the youngest daughter of the owner of the place she has been living. And since then Prim hangs out with Lisa.  

"Ma'am Lisa, our owner called a while ago and informed us that someone will stay with you at this rest house, he said that please behave well" Lisa laugh,  Mr Park really knew her well. 

Because just last month she made her housemate leave the place. When her housemate found out that Lisa a former Idol, she kept asking Lisa questions that she's been avoiding from the media. 

"Tell Mr Park, I'll try to behave" 


On that afternoon, Lisa wants to walk by the beach. She grabs her wallet and heads out of the house. 

Lisa loves walking on this beach,  she loves hearing the sound of the waves and loves the view of the sunset. 

She sits in the flat sand.  And waited for the sun to set. Lisa inhales deeply and smells the ocean's breeze.  This is what she wanted, her freedom. 

"Day 204, How do I get over you?" Lisa said and with that, the sun vanished from her eyes.  

 


Lisa wakes up early the next day.  It's Sunday, and every Sunday, migratory birds will stop by at one spot on the beach.  She wants to take a photo of this. 

She took a lot of photos,  but when she feels tired she planned to go back. While walking on her way, the little girl was running on her way, it was prim.  

"Unnie! Have you seen our new guess?" Prim asked excitedly. Lisa smiled at how cute prim is.  

"Is the guess here already?" Lisa asked prim, and the girl nods.

"She's very pretty, Unnie!" Prim holds Lisa's hands and drags her to walk faster. Prim just stop dragging her when they reach her door. 

"You sure she's pretty?" Lisa asked and Prim nods her head with excitement. 

Lisa opened the door, and the back of the girl changing into her bikini is the first thing she saw.  She automatically covers prim's eyes before she could see it. 

"Hey,  why don't you use the bathroom?" When the girl turned around, both of their eyes popped. 

"Lisa?/Jen" They said in synchronize. 

 


After Jennie finishes changing clothes she went back to where Lisa and Prim was.  Prim run to her and holds her hand and drag her closer to Lisa. 

"Unnie, this is Lisa Unnie," Prim said while she pointed at Lisa. 

"Lisa unnie, this is Jennie unnie,  isn't she pretty?" Prim asked her,  Lisa nods as her response.  

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked coldly to Jennie. 

"I-I'm having my vacation here.  How about you? I've been looking for you everywhere" Jennie said but Lisa stares at her blankly. 

"I don't have time for small talk" Lisa divert her attention to Prim and level her height on prim's height. "Are you hungry? Let's eat something delicious" Lisa said while smiling brightly. 

Jennie smiled as she sees Lisa with Prim it was such a nice view.  Seeing Lisa with Prim,  and Seeing Lisa smile.  

She holds prim hands and drags her out.  But prim stopped and look at Jennie's direction. 

"Let's bring, Jennie Unnie too! Please?~"

Both of them look at each other.  Jennie was about to decline her offer because she knows it will be awkward for both of them.  

"Sure, your Unnie can tag alone" Prim jumps because of happiness and held Jennie's hand with her other hand.  

They look like a happy family while walking in the restaurant since prim won't let go of their hands. 


Lisa wipes the crumbs on prim's cheek while they eat. "Aish~ eat slowly, Prim" Lisa scolded Prim who was happily eating her food.  

"But Jennie Unnie has crumbs too, wipe it for her too," Prim said. 

Jennie felt the heat on her cheeks. She was about to wipe it alone but Lisa's hands were quicker and wipe the cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter