50 - Wait for me

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Lisa will be sent to military soon

***

Lisa covered her ears with the loud noise as they enter the club, she's with her one and only best friend, Jisoo. 

"Unnie, I'll go home soon," Lisa said as they sit on their seat. Jisoo rolled her eyes at her.

"C'mon, Lisa we just got here. Don't ruin the moment" Jisoo said and order drinks for her and Lisa.

When Jisoo left her, Lisa looked around. She was never into clubbing since she always in her training for the military. They were totally opposite with her best friend who always goes to the club every night.

"Are you with someone?" Lisa was startled when a cat-eyed girl approached her with a seductive smile.

Lisa gulped before nodding her head. "That , I was checking you out from my seat and I wonder if you want an accompany," The girl said and sit beside her. "I'm Jennie, what's yours?"

"Lisa," She said and offer for a handshake.

"You're so formal and firm. Are you some kind of a police or something?" Jennie asked while accepting her offer.

"I'm actually a soldier" When Jennie heard her answer she form a seductive smile on her lips.

"I see. You wanna know a secret?" Jennie asked Lisa raised her eyebrow at her.  Jennie gets close to Lisa and whispers on her ears. "I like girls in uniform" Lisa saw how Jennie bit her lips after she pulled away when she whispered into her ears.

Lisa fake her cough and just when she was about to talk, Jisoo came with their drinks.

"I knew you'll enjoy this night," Jisoo said and handed Lisa her drink and smiled at Jennie "I'm Jisoo, her friend," Jisoo said and took her sit.

"So you don't have a girlfriend?" Jennie asked her.

"I don't" Lisa firmly said and sipped her drink. 

"let's say that this girl right here was to focus on her work that she forgot to get laid" When Lisa heard what Jisoo said she cough hard that made her spilt her drink while drinking it.

"Look what we have here," Jennie said and search for her handkerchief. "A " Jennie whispered and wipes Lisa's lips and traces the spilled drink onto her neck.

Jennie slowly went down to wipe more drinks. Lisa saw how Jennie bit her lips. She gulped when Jennie was going on her chest. Lisa grabs her wrist to stop her. "I think I'm good" Lisa whispered.

Lisa looked at Jisoo who was smiling mischievously. "I'll just go to the comfort room" Lisa excused herself and head straight to the comfort room.

Lisa washed her face as she arrives at the comfort room.  She gets some napkin to wipes her face and some more drinks on her clothes. She gulped as she remembers how Jennie wipes her.

Lisa placed her hand on her chest and feels how her heart beats fast. It was a new emotion for her. She never felt her heart beats loud for someone.

Lisa decided to go back but she was surprised to see Jennie going in the comfort room. As she opened the door she immediately enters and closed the door.

"Are you hiding away from me?" Jennie asked Lisa and stares at her eyes. Lisa decided to look away from her stares because it makes her heart go wild.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter