51 -If only (not anymore pt.2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'She won't do well'

'YG's favourite' 

'I really hate her'

Those words that keep repeating on Jennie's head.  And a tear escaped on her eyes. 

She regretted reading the article regarding on her solo debut. Because as she scrolls down on the comment section it was full of hate towards her. 

Jennie wipes all her tears before deciding to go out of her room. Jennie forced a smile the moment she saw Lisa. She doesn't want the girls to be worried about her. 

But as much as Jennie wants to hide it Lisa can't help but notice how Jennie is so different on that day. 

When Chaeyoung went to her room, Lisa followed her inside. 

"Do you think Jennie unnie is okay?" Lisa asked when they got inside. Chaeyoung thinks and shrugged her shoulders. 

"I don't know, she seems fine to me," Chaeyoung said and sit on her bed. Lisa laid her back on Chaeyoung bed and stare at her ceiling. "Why did you asked?" Chaeyoung asked her. 

"She seems a little sad today," Lisa said and heave a deep sighed. "She smiles less today" She added. 

Chaeyoung waited for her to finish. Lisa sits beside Chaeyoung and hugged her. "Would you check on her?" Lisa asked and pull away from her hug and pouts on Chaeyoung. 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at her. "You can do that, Lisa. I'm going to take a bath" Chaeyoung said and pushes Lisa lightly. 

"Please Chaeyoung, I'm really worried about her" Lisa pout and tries to hug her again but Chaeyoung refused to hug her. 

"C'mon it's you she wants to talk to, just talk to her already," Chaeyoung said and removed Lisa's hands on her. "Maybe she misses you," Chaeyoung said and leave Lisa behind and went to take a bath.  

Lisa went out of her room pouting and sits beside Jisoo who was watching a movie. 

"What's with the pouting, Lisa?" Jisoo asked and faced her. 

Lisa smiled sadly on her. "It's Jennie, unnie, she seems off today," Lisa said.

Jisoo smiled at her and mess her hair. "Go on talk to her" Jisoo said and pushes Lisa a little. "It's been a while since you two talk" Jisoo added. 

"You know I'm still moving on from her, I can't just talk to her" Lisa complained. 

"Maybe you don't want to move on at all?" Jisoo asked and Lisa have a deep sighed. 

"I just can't allow myself to keep falling for the person who won't catch me" Lisa sadly said. 

"I would ask you this question all over again. Did you asked her how she feels?" Jisoo asked and again, Lisa shakes her head as an answer. 

"I don't need to ask her, I can see on how she acts towards me," Lisa said. "I'm afraid to get rejected"

Jisoo heave a deep sighed before looking straight to her eyes. "Alright, I'll talk to her" 

"Jenduek?" Jisoo shouted outside Jennie's room, no one answered that's why she decided to turn the knob and it was open. 

Jisoo saw Jennie who was staring outside her window. She stands next to her and Jennie finally notice her. 

"Sorry for barging in," Jisoo said and smiled at her. Jennie forced a smile on Jisoo.  

"It's okay, but what brought you here, unnie?" Jennie asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter