Seven Deadly Sins (1)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wherein Lisa established the seven deadly sins

Greedy

***

Lisa slowly peaked at her card for the second time she's making sure she got it right.

She shows no reaction at all since her opponent on the table is a well-known reader for his/her opponent.

The host showed another card, a queen of diamonds. She only needs the Jack of diamonds and she'll have a Royal flush. Because she has an ace of diamond and king of diamonds.

She knows it was a risk since the host will show one card only. Lisa looked at her opponent's eyes and looked at her chips.

She's winning all night, but she wanted to have the chips of every people on their table.

"Raise, half her pot" Lisa said and arranged her chips. "How much you got?" Lisa asked.

"What you got a? A flush?" The other girl asked. "Straight?" She asked again but Lisa just smiled at her.

"Why don't you find out yourself?" Lisa dared and made her giggled.

The girl smiled at her, Lisa hated it. "A hard pass, I'm just here to enjoy the night not to be bankrupt" She giggles but Lisa looked at him irritatingly.

"Oh come on, are you scared of losing?" She teased. She was so eager to take all her chips away. She wanted it all.

"Hell, yes. I'm just being cautious" She defended herself. "Are you not scared?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter