88 - Baby

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wherein Lisa and Jennie adopt a baby 

***

Past 3 in the midnight, on a small apartment building, a loud knock on the door was heard on two units of this building. 

This one young blonde haired girl, twists and groans on her bed being irritated on the noise outside her unit. 

"" She murmured when the noise didn't stop. 

While on the unit just in front of the blonde girl, another girl with her dark hair, was already in the bad mood. 

The two of them yawned inside their unit before opening the door. And glared at each other with the thought of they both making the loud knocks. 

"I have an important meeting tomorrow, so please keep your noise down," The brunette said and rolled her eyes thinking that the blonde girl was making all the fuss. 

"I was about to tell you the same thing," The blonde girl said and defend herself from the accusation. 

"Whatever" The brunette remarks and was about to go back to her unit, and also the blonde girl was about to go back to her. 

When both of them heard a loud cry, the two quickly turned their head back at the corridor. 

They followed the noise of the crying baby, and saw a basket, not so far away from their unit, and is in the middle of the way. 

The brunette looked at the blonde girl, but the blonde girl rushed her way to the basket. The other girl followed her. 

"A baby?" Brunette murmured when the blonde girl picks up a baby from the basket. The blonde girl tapping the baby's body softly to prevent her from crying. While the brunette searches the basket. 

She saw a few bottles of milk from it, a plushie toy, and a letter. "Please keep her until I get back, It won't take long... I promise, I'm begging you. Her name is Ella...please keep her" Brunette almost whispered while reading the letter. 

"Ella" Brunette heard the blonde girl whispered while playing the baby on her arms. She observed how the blonde girl smiled at the baby. 

"Are you seriously gonna keep her?" She asked out of curiosity. 

The two of them hadn't met each other even if they both live at the same building and also neighbours. 

"Until the person who left her returns," She answered. 

"Give it to the government. I'm sure they'll take care of her. Just saying it will be just a burden to you" She suggested. 

But the blonde girl smiled and shook her head. "Not everyone gonna takes care of a lost child," She said and smile fades. "Trust me" She added. 

"Would you be kind enough to carry the basket on my unit?" The blonde asked for her help. The brunette nods and pick up the basket and followed her inside her unit. 

The brunette looked around and observe the arrangement of her unit. It's was okay, not great for a baby to live but it is clean. 

"Where are you would you put her to sleep?" The curiosity kicked in with the brunette seeing that she only have a single bed. 

"At the bed, obviously" She giggled. "Gonna take some pillow on the floor so I can still look for her" She added. 

The brunette looked at her with a confused look. "Why are you doing this?" She asked. 

"Why not? I'm sure everyone will do that?" She answered. "Thanks for your help, for carrying her stuff," She said and smiled genuinely. 

The blonde girl leads her outside her unit. "And can you do me one favour?" The blonde girl asked. She raised her eyebrow and waited for her to continue. "Please don't tell anyone about the baby?" She asked. 

"Just make sure she won't create loud noise," the brunette said and hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter