38 - Winter (Weather pt 2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another cold weather without Jennie.

***

Lisa rubs her hands together to make heat and put it in her ears to ease the cold that the weather brings.

She took a deep breath before going out of the store. It's snowing outside but she needs to run some errands for dinner.

She diverts her mind thinking of hot chocolate late milk drink. "Just a few more blocks" Lisa whispered as she trembles walking down the street.

Another year has passed when Jennie left. And Lisa used to experiencing the cold weather alone. She never expected Jennie to come back anymore.

Lisa bitterly smiled when she opened the door of her house to find no one was waiting for her.

"You're back!"

Lisa weakly smiled remembering how Jennie always gives her hugs and kisses when she got home.

Lisa weakly smiled while she prepares her dinner as she remembers how Jennie prepare their dinner.

She remembered how happy Jennie while she cooks their dinner. "I miss your gummy smile" Lisa softly whispered. She quickly wipes the tear that falls on her cheeks.

After eating in quietly, Lisa prepared herself to sleep. As she lays her back on her bed she glanced at her side where Jennie used to sleep.

Her tears started to fall when an illusion of Jennie sleeping showed up.

"You thought me everything, Jennie. You made me love you effortlessly" Lisa sobs whole wiping her nonstop tears away. "How can I unlove you, Jennie? So I won't feel this pain anymore. So I can stop myself believing that you'll be back again?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter