59 - Tulips (Roses pt. 2)

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Lisa vanished from her eyes, Rosie can see the pain in her eyes. She let go of her hands and caress her back and Jennie's tears streaming to her cheeks.

"You should tell her," Rosie said and continue to caress her back to stop her from crying. "This idea is so stupid" Rosie added.

"I can't tell her, Rosie," Jennie said while sobbing. "Jisoo loves her, I don't want to be selfish" Jennie added and looked straight to her eyes.

"But you love her too," Rosie said and that made Jennie bit her lips to prevent herself from crying. "You love her first, Jennie"

Tears from escaped from her eyes while reminiscing how Jennie first met Lisa. And how she fell in love with her.
 

"There was a transferee from Thailand, playing with the volleyball team" The girl squealed while they walk to the gym. 

Jennie noticed and followed them to the gym. 'Maybe Jisoo will play She thought while walking her way to the gym.

She quickly noticed Jisoo playing on the court, Jennie searches for the said transferee student.

She noticed the unfamiliar face playing in the court. The girl has short hair and so tiny. 'Maybe a freshman' She talks to herself. She also noticed how good the young girl was. 

When the young girl scored, she glanced at her direction and when their eyes meet, the girl smiled at Jennie.

Jennie felt that her heart is beating faster from her smile.  That moment, Jennie forget how to breathe, since the girl with a beautiful smile took her breath away. 

After Jennie saw the girl, she kept looking for her at the school. She didn't want to ask Jisoo for help since she knows that Jisoo will for having a crush on her.

She gathered some basic information, that her name was Lisa, that she's younger than Jennie, and she confirmed that she's a freshman.

But seems like destiny doesn't want them to see each other since Jennie never saw Lisa on the campus every break.

Jennie went to the kindergarten playground and sit on one of the swings there.

Jennie heaved a deep sighed before playing with some rocks on the ground.

"That's so deep, want to talk about it?" A voice said from her back while giggling. Jennie looked at the voice direction. 

Her heart wasn't prepared for this, she almost thought that it would break her ribs for beating fast. This never beats for anyone.

"They say that it's better when you share it to someone you don't know" Lisa giggles and sits next to her. "I won't introduce myself, so you won't know me" Lisa added and smiled at Jennie.

Her precious smile that gives Jennie a heart attack on their game.

"It's nothing, someone just giving me a hard time," Jennie said and trying to hide her smile at her. "What was that?" Jennie added to divert her attention to the flower she's holding.

"This? The gardener from the greenhouse gave this to me" Lisa said while looking at the flowers. "It's a tulip, I helped her to water the plants and she gave this to me when I told her that it's my favourite," Lisa said while smiling at the flowers.

Jennie can't hide how she admired the view of Lisa while smiling at the flowers.

"Want to keep it?" Lisa asked and turn her head back to Jennie. But she quickly shakes her head.

"It's yours, keep it," Jennie said and smiled at her.

"But you said today, so I'll give this to you to cheer you up," Lisa said and handed her the tulips. Jennie hesitated if she'll accept it but she still accepts it.

"Are you here every break?" Jennie asked. Lisa nods as her answer.

"come and join me enjoy the fresh air"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter