53 - If I fall

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Jennie is falling in love with Lisa.


***


"So what's the real score between you and Lisa?" Jisoo asked, her roommate in their dorm. Jennie looked at her in confused look and shrugged her shoulders. 

"What do you mean by that?" Jennie asked trying to hide what she feels. 

"What do I mean? Jennie, you're going out with Lisa for a year now. Now tell me, what are you two?" Jisoo asked again. When Jennie looked away from her stares she rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me, you're just friends" Jisoo added. 

Jennie bit her lips, she planned to escape. "I'll cook our food, it's getting late" Jennie excuse but Jisoo blocks her way. She gulped when she has nowhere to go. 

"Don't run away from it Jennie. C'mon I'm just worried that you'll get hurt in the end" Jisoo said with concern looked on her face. 

"Lisa's is the best friend of your girl. She won't do anything bad to me. And if she does, you girl will be the first one to fight with her" Jennie said and trying to convince Jisoo that everything is alright.

"I know, but you're my bestie. I'm more worried to you, Jennie. Just tell me everything, and I'll shut up" Jisoo said. Jennie heaved a deep sighed before starting her words. 

"We're happy, Jisoo. I'm happy to be with her and she's happy to be with me too. We don't need the label" Jennie said while trying to cover what she really feels. 

The truth is, she wants Lisa to be her girl. But she's too scared to tell her that since Lisa seems to enjoy what they have right now. 

"You're lying" Jisoo simply said. "You want it to become official right?" Jisoo asked. 

Jennie looked away from her. "It's true," Jennie said and denying it to Jisoo. 

"You know, I know since highschool right? I know when you're lying or not" Jisoo said and stare straight to Jennie's eyes. "So tell me the truth Jennie" Jisoo added


"Alright, alright. I do like her a lot. No, I'm falling Jisoo. But how would you tell someone you're falling for them if you're not even sure if they feel the same" Jennie said. Jisoo can see the pain in her eyes, on how long since she's hiding it to herself. 

"Why don't you tell her?" Jisoo asked but Jennie closed her eyes in frustration. 

"It's not easy, Jisoo. You know her past. She the type of person that doesn't commit to someone. If I tell her I'm falling in love with her. Just like her other girls, she'll stop seeing me" As Jennie explained it, her voice slowly turning into a sad tone. 

"Then if you won't tell her, you'll forever fall for someone who doesn't even know you're falling," Jisoo said and hugged her. The moment she hugged her, tears from her eyes falls. "Think again Jennie," she said and caress her back. 

 

 

After weeks of thinking with what Jisoo said, Jennie decided to tell her. And with that Jisoo helped her with her plan. She planned to have a double date with her girl. 

"You're late" Chaeyoung angrily said and pouts, her girlfriend, Jisoo pinched her cheeks and kisses her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter