100 - One bite

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wherein Jennie is a vampire and her prey is Lisa


***


It was almost midnight and a loud scream was heard around the alley of Lisa's area. But nobody gives care especially it was Halloween and screaming were normal on this day as everyone tries to scare one another. 

The screaming slowly fading as Jennie sips on her neck until her last blood.  After she felt full from her fresh blood, she wipes the dripping blood on her chin.  

"Thank you for the food" Jennie whispered to the dead body laying on the ground. 

She casually grabs her purse to get some cash on her wallet, she didn't want to walk on her home.  After hearing some footsteps not far from them, Jennie tosses the wallet on her dead body before leaving her alone. 

She brushed her hair as she walks downtown to look for a cab while observing how people celebrate Halloween. 

She stopped when a guy bumps on her,  he was kinda drunk before pointing on her bloody shirt. 

"Dope costume! It looks real" He giggled before grabbing her elbow. "Come inside, we have a party in here,  let's celebrate Halloween," He said before forcing Jennie to walk. 

Jennie stands still on her position before thinking to break the guy's arm. "I'm sorry but I just ate," Jennie said and smile widely at them. 

Before Jennie touch the guy's arm to break it, someone removed the guy's arm on her. Jennie saw a girl with short grey hair with her policewoman costume. 

As a vampire, Jennie smelled the scent that this girl has. And it shocked her when she smelled a powerful scent from her, it was a kind of scent that she wanted to taste. And it was the first time that Jennie encounters this kind of scent. 

"Do you want to get arrested?" She asked loudly to the guy.  He giggled as if she was joking. But the policewoman turns her arm around and it causes pain on the guy. "I'll ask you once again, do you want to get arrested?" She asked. 

The guy gulped before shaking his head rapidly. "N-no," He said while begging no to break his arm. The policewoman forcefully pushes him away before he started running inside the house. 

The police officer fixes her bangs b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter