21st - Weather

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jenlisa's favourite weather. 

***


The rain is pouring hard outside of Lisa's flat. The moment she feels the cold breeze, she turns her body around and place her hands on Jennie's waist and hugged her. 

Lisa smiled in her sleep when Jennie return her hug and rest her head on Lisa's shoulder. 

The warmth of each other made them very comfortable in the cold weather. The cold weather is their favourite weather because they have each other to warm their cold nights. 

 

Lisa stirs her hot chocolate milk and coffee for Jennie. Lisa smiled when she spots Jennie in her couch while wearing her hoodie, she looks so cute in an oversized hoodie.

"One coffee for my beautiful girlfriend," She said and place her coffee on her coffee table. She sits beside her and Jennie grabs her arms and wraps it around her waist. 

Lisa kiss Jennie's forehead the moment she sits on her couch. "My hoods suits you, babe" Lisa said and giggles. 

"I love your warmth, I love your scent, and I love you" Jennie smiled and sits on her lap. She placed her arms on Lisa's shoulder while Lisa place her hands on her waist and she planted kisses on her face. 

"I love you, Jen" 

"I love you too, Lisa" 

 

Lisa and Jennie cuddle on the next day of the cold weather. They both love cuddling while watching Netflix. 

"Let's stay like this, forever," Lisa said and kissed her head. "Let's be together forever, Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter