60 - Tickets

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Lisa wants to buy a ticket for her idol, Jennie. 

***


Lisa stares at her phone, on Jennie's account in n IG. Her heart was beating fast seeing her new post. 


'Jennie Kim, SOLO World Tour' Lisa reads her caption.

Before she heads to the countries she's heading, she closed her eyes and pray. "Please include Thailand" Lisa whispered and pray her wishes. 

Lisa slowly opened her one eye before continue reading her caption. 'Thailand - 2019.01.12/13 '

Her heart beats fast after realizing that Jennie will come to Thailand. 

Lisa squealed and jumping out of nowhere. Lisa calm herself before messaging Jennie. 

"I love you, see you soon" Lisa typed, she knows she will never have a reply from her but she sent it anyway. 

 

Lisa waited for the announcement of Jennie's tour. She always reminds herself to save money to get a good spot for her. 

"You're weird," Jisoo said while looking at Lisa who was smiling at her phone. "You're creeping me out" Jisoo added. 

"Shut up, I'm just happy. Won't you support me with this?" Lisa said and refreshing the site where they'll announce the date for tickets selling. "It's the first time that I'll see her in person, Jisoo. You know I've become her fan since day 1" She added before refreshing the page again. 

"What if you don't get a ticket?" Jisoo asked and Lisa glared at her. "I'm just stating the possibility," Jisoo said and shrugged her shoulders.

"You're my sister, Jisoo. You should give me more motivational speech" Lisa said and rolled her eyes. "I'll do everything just to get at least one ticket," Lisa said and smiled at her. 

"You're just wasting your money on her," Jisoo said and leave Lisa alone in her room. "She'll not notice you anyway" Jisoo shouted from outside her room. 

"None of your business, Jisoo" Lisa shouted back. And when she refreshed the page. Lisa was smiling widely when she saw that the tickets selling is on weekends and she can go and buy her ticket. 

 

The night before the ticket selling, Lisa set her alarm at 8 in the morning so she can be early since she knows that it will be a war and she needs to be early so she can have her desired seat. 

When she laid her back at her bed, while looking at her ceiling, Lisa smiled at the thought of meeting Jennie in person. The person she truly admired since her debut. She has never been a fan of K-pop but Jennie brought her to the most amazing place. 

When she looked at her clock it was already midnight, she didn't notice how time flies just by imagining the scenario on her concert. But she turned around and closed her eyes to get enough sleep. 

 


"Hey sleepy head, wake up" Lisa groans when Jisoo waking her up. "If you won't wake up I'll kick you" Jisoo added. But Lisa ignores her and turn her head away from Jisoo. And Jisoo decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter