32 - Jealousy

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie got jealous on Jisoo 

***


Jennie saw how Lisa tickled Jisoo.  And that scene pisses her off. When Lisa went to their kitchen and grabs food, she approached Chaeyoung and Jisoo,  who was busy catching her breath. 

"Let's lock her up in veranda" Jennie suggested when Lisa was not around. Jisoo and Chaeyoung agreed to what Jennie wants. 

"She might cry, you know?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked when they're about to execute their plan. 

Jisoo and Jennie shrugged their shoulder and ignore Chaeyoung's question. 

"Hey, Lisa. Your phone is ringing outside" Jennie shouted from the living room. Everyone saw Lisa quickly went to the veranda to answer her phone. Jisoo quickly locks the door from the veranda so Lisa can't go inside. 

Lisa knocks hard from outside. "I'm outside, unnie! Open up!" Lisa shouted.

Jisoo bit her lips to hold her laughter, while Chaeyoung looks at the door worriedly. 

"That's for tickling, Jisoo unnie" Jennie shouted inside.  

The truth is Jennie is a bit pissed because Lisa tickles Jisoo.  She knows that Lisa has a bit of admiration towards Jisoo,  and it pisses Jennie off. 

Jisoo was about to open the door but Jennie grabs her hand. Jisoo was a bit shocked by Jennie. 

"I'll talk to her," Jennie said and she turns the knob of their door before closing it to be alone with Lisa. 


Jennie saw Lisa was pouting at her. "Jealous Nini is cute," Lisa said before turning her pout to a smirk. 

"Shut up, you told me you like me right?" Jennie glared at Lisa. Lisa nods as her answer. "Then you should be just mine" Jennie rolled her eyes at Lisa. The other girl giggled because of Jennie. 

Instead of answering Jennie, Lisa held both of her hands and kisses both of her hands one at a time. 

"I'm already yours, Nini" Lisa sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter