86 - Manila

Take a Shot / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What happened after the Manila concert?

***

After the awesome concert in Manila. Jisoo, the oldest of the group approached Jennie. "You tired?" She asked with concerned. 

The other girl gives her a small nod as her response. "Yes, the crowd was awesome. They energized me even after the concert" She giggles and showed her gummy smile at Jisoo. 

The oldest agreed, "Our lovely blinks" She giggled. 

Her smile fades when Lisa passed by at them without greeting them. Jisoo noticed how Jennie followed her by her eyes. 

"You two fight?" She asked. 

"A little miss understanding before the concert" She sighed. "She got jealous," Jennie said. 

Jisoo raised her eyebrow at her. "By who?" instead of answering, Jennie used her eyes by opening it widely to talk to Jisoo. After Jisoo found out the person Lisa's reason for getting jealous she giggles. "Seriously?" She asked. Jennie slowly nods at her. "Is that why you lay on her thigh on the last song?" She asked. 

"I was trying to make things up on her on stage" She pouts. "But right after we got down, she just ignores me," She said in a frustrated tone. 

"But I didn't notice that you two are in fight awhile ago" Jisoo mentioning how Lisa and Jennie act normal on stage. 

"We want to separate our work to our personal feelings" Jennie answered. "And don't worry, I'm not getting jealous over the kiss. It's not my thing to get jealous" Jennie said. 

Jisoo giggled and raised her eyebrow as a tease for Jennie. "Really?"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "I really don't mind if she won't kiss me on stage. So I won't get distracted" Jennie said confidently. 

"Yeah, Lisa's lips are the best aren't they?" Jisoo said with a teasing tone. 

"Alright I do get jealous a little" Jennie said in defeat. "And yes, it's the best," Jennie said and sighed. "How I wished I get to be kissed on stage too," Jennie said and pouts.

Jisoo held her laughter, "You two fought weird, fix that" She said and released her laughter. Mocking Lisa and Jennie fight. 

 

 

That night the two haven't made things up yet. And Jisoo invited the other girl to do life.

They talk to blinks about the incoming Coachella performance, they tell them how excited they were to perform on a big stage. 

After a long tiring day,  talking to blinks made them relaxed. They do really love blinks. 

They might be giving hint about their upcoming comeback like they always do. But it's hard to figure out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter